This crisp and citrusy aroma has lemony notes and is derived from the grass named after the French word meaning “lemon balm.” Belonging to the Cymbopogon family, Citronella has been used as an energising and uplifting scent used in many beauty products, including perfume. Refresh your beauty routine by adding a drop into your facial lotion, spreading evenly into skin for a soothing and hydrating addition. Or use in your shampoo, enriching hair and scalp for a cleansed and invigoratingly fresh feeling.
- Crisp and bright scent.
- Energising and revitalising.
- Use in shampoo for a cleansed fresh feeling.
This item is currently not available for purchase.
Only available to Young Living Brand Partners. Please enrol or login to purchase this product. Making an exclusive Essential Rewards monthly order? Please purchase via your ER order in the Virtual Office, or by calling Member Services.
* Prices do not show with VAT when logged out. Price with VAT depending on your country will display once you log in.
How To Use
- Inhalation: Place on your work desk, inhaling when needed for a bright pick-me-up.
- Beauty: Infuse a drop into your shampoo for a dose of zesty freshness, nourishing hair and scalp.
- Bathing: Let your worries melt away, running a warm bath, adding 6-8 drops for instant freshness.
- Massage: Dilute a few drops into 10 ml of Young Living V-6® Enhanced Vegetable Oil Complex, for a deeply relaxing massage.
- Perfume: Wake up wonderful, applying to pulse points for a vibrant around-the-clock scent.
Citronella (Cymbopogon nardus)* oil.
May contain: Citral**, Citronellol**, Eugenol**, Geraniol**, Limonene**, Linalool**.
*100% pure essential oil.
**Natural constituents of essential oils.