Discover the smoky woodsy aroma of Cedarwood, extensively used in perfumery. Steam distilled from the wood of a tree, this soothing and purifying oil can be applied into a lotion to boost dry, lacklustre skin. Or simply add a drop to your base shampoo for healthy looking hair. This relaxing oil was traditionally used by the Native Americans to enhance spiritual connection and can be added to pulse points during your morning meditation.
- Soothing and relaxing.
- Supports beautiful, healthy looking skin.
- Blend with base oil for a fresh infusion.
This item is currently not available for purchase.
Only available to Young Living Members. Please enrol or login to purchase this product. Making an exclusive Essential Rewards monthly order? Please purchase via your ER order in the Virtual Office, or by calling Member Services.
* Prices do not show with VAT when logged out. Price with VAT depending on your country will display once you log in.
Due to a temporary technical issue, prices are currently showing on our website without VAT. VAT will be added and visible at Checkout for you to see before you commit to the purchase. It will also be listed as usual on the invoice.
How To Use
- Beauty: Add a few drops into your favourite lotion for a youthful glow. Or combine with your go-to exfoliator as a soothing addition.
- Bathing: Apply into base shampoo for healthy looking hair.
- Inhale: Pop in your bag and inhale directly from the bottle for instant relaxation.
- Massage: Dilute a few drops into 10 ml of Young Living V-6® Enhanced Vegetable Oil Complex, for a grounding massage.
- Perfume: Place onto pulse points and neckline as your go-to smoky fragrance.
Cedarwood (Cedrus atlantica)* bark oil.
*100% pure essential oil.