German Chamomile has a calming aroma that helps create feelings of peace and patience. This oil can be applied as part of a massage to desired areas. This daisy-like plant has been introduced to North America and Australia and is the most popular source of the herb chamomile.
In Aromatherapy, it can be used:
- For symptomatic relief of acne and boils
- To relieve minor skin irritation, cuts, bruises and burns
- As a nervine and calmative
- To help relieve joint and muscle pain associated with sprains, strains and rheumatoid arthritis
- To help relieve headaches
- As a carminative and antispasmodic for symptomatic relief of digestive discomfort
This item is currently not available for purchase.