Clary Sage has an herbaceous aroma that is believed to create a calm environment. It's mellow and warm scent is uplifting and relaxing.
In Aromatherapy can be used topically or inhaled:
- to relieve minor skin irritation, cuts, bruises & burns.
- to act as a nervine and calmative which enhances relaxation.
- to help relieve joint or muscle pain associated with sprains, strains & rheumatoid arthritis.
- to help relieve headache.
- when experiencing digestive discomfort can act as a carminative and antispasmodic.
- to reduce the symptoms of cold & cough
Clary Sage Label