Because of its floral notes and enchanting flavour, Lavender is a delicious addition to many foods. Take your hot chocolate from ordinary to gourmet by adding a little Lavender to the mix! Try this delicious hot chocolate!
Total Time: 5 minutes
Makes: 4 cups
Serving Size: 1 cup
- 4 cups unsweetened almond, dairy or other milk of your choice
- 8 tablespoons unsweetened raw cocoa
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 teaspoons honey, or to taste
- 4 drops Lavender essential oil
- Heat 4 cups of milk in a saucepan on medium-high heat.
- Add unsweetened raw cocoa, vanilla extract and honey then whisk until smooth.
- When warm, remove the mixture from heat and stir in the Lavender essential oil.
- Serve and enjoy!