Chocolate and mint are the perfect combination, and the perfect addition to a refreshing smoothie! The Peppermint essential oil gives a fresh pop of mint flavour in the smoothie. Our Young Living Pure Protein Complete adds even more of a nutritional kick and it tastes great too!
TIP: You can double the recipe and make icy-poles with the smoothie mix for a wonderful healthy frozen treat. You can also add a few berries or other fruits to your smoothie or other nutritional powders such as barley green, maca and/or algae.
NOTE: Freeze the banana for a few hours or overnight, or you can use fresh bananas and add a few ice cubes to chill the smoothie.
- 1½ cup (375ml) coconut milk, coconut water or milk of choice
- 1 small banana (frozen and cut in small pieces)
- 1 tbsp honey, agave syrup or coconut sugar (optional, to taste)
- 2 tbsp cacao powder (to taste)
- 1 scoop Young Living Pure Protein Complete
- 1 – 2 drops Peppermint essential oil (to taste)
- Coco nibs and mint leaves (optional, for serving)
- 1. Place all ingredients in a blender except coco nibs and mint leaves (if you are using it) and blend on high for 1 – 2 minutes until well combined. Add more sweetener or milk to taste if desired and blend again.
- 2. Serve immediately topped with a few coco nibs and mint leaves or refrigerate until needed for up to 24 hours. If serving later, stir well or blend again before serving.
© 2023 COPYRIGHT (C) 2018 - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED - YOUNG LIVING
Leave A Comment