Peppermint Essential Oil
Peppermint essential oil provides a familiar, recognisable scent, but Peppermint is so much more than just a nostalgic, fresh aroma. You can apply it topically to create a cool, tingling sensation on the skin. We recommend using Peppermint essential oil topically anytime you want to add a pleasant variety to your routine!
This item is currently not available for purchase.
These products are only available to purchase by Young Living members. To become a Young Living member click on the "Become a Member" link at the top of this page.
* All prices shown include VAT. Shipping charges not included.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Cools fatigued muscles after physical activity
- Produces a focused environment
- Provides a refreshing experience when mixed with your favorite shampoo or when applied to skin after a warm day in the sun
- Creates an invigorating and refreshing experience when inhaled
- 1.8-Cineole (Eucalyptol)
- Menthyl acetate
Mentha piperita† (Peppermint) oil
†100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil
- Diffuse Peppermint while working or around kids while doing their homework for an environment that is focused and energized.
- Add Peppermint to hot bathwater and enjoy the revitalizing scent and soothing aromatic steam.
- Inhale or apply it to your chest before and during a tough workout for a stimulating scent.
- Apply it topically to fatigued areas following physical activity for a cooling sensation.
- Put focus first in study areas with this crisp, cool aroma.
- Wake up shared family spaces first thing in the morning by infusing them with this icy scent.
- Refresh your cooldown space after a vigorous workout with its chilling fragrance.
Peppermint essential oil has an invigorating aroma that can help create a focused environment when diffused and can create a cooling sensation when applied topically, especially after physical activity.
Topical: Dilute 1 drop with 4 drops of V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex or olive oil. Test on a small area of skin on the underside of your arm and apply to desired area as needed.
- 4 drops Stress Away™
- 3 drops Christmas Spirit™
- 3 drops Peppermint
3 P.M. Pick-Me-Up
- 4 drops Peppermint
- 6 drops Orange
- 2 drops Idaho Balsam Fir
NYC, New York
- 6 drops Inspiration™
- 4 drops Peppermint
CAUTIONS: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use. Not intended for use on infants.
Get to Know
Get to Know
Peppermint is originally from Europe, but 75 percent of the world’s supply is now grown in the United States. To produce one of Young Living’s most popular oils, we look to several farms, including the Young Living Lavender Farm and Distillery in Mona, Utah. One 15 ml bottle of Peppermint essential oil is created by steam distilling 1 pound of the leaves and flowering tops of the peppermint plant. Peppermint is a key ingredient in PanAway®, Cool Azul® Pain Relief Cream, and Deep Relief™ Roll-On.
SCIENTIFIC NAME: Mentha piperita
BOTANICAL FAMILY: Lamiaceae
REGIONS FOUND: North America, Mediterranean area, Great Britain
PLANT PART USED: Leaves and stems
EXTRACTION METHOD: Steam distilled
YL REGION: The majority of Young Living Peppermint essential oil comes from the U.S.
Peppermint essential oil joined the Young Living family in 1994.