Lovely, bright and herbaceous—that’s merely the start of the list of compliments you’ll give to this beautifully handcrafted green tea from Young Living. As soon as you open the box, you’ll be met with a lively bouquet of vanilla and citrus.
Perfect for post-meditation or an afternoon pick-me- up, Vanilla Lemongrass Green Tea opens with a surprising introduction of sweetly herbaceous flavours. These notes subtly melt into a brighter taste of lemongrass before finishing with an earthy hint of licorice. Carefully crafted with natural citrus notes that ebb into a softly sweet buttery finish, Vanilla Lemongrass Green Tea can be elevated by adding Young Living Orange culinary essential oil.
This item is currently not available for purchase.
These products are only available to purchase by Young Living members. To become a Young Living member click on the "Become a Member" link at the top of this page.
* All prices shown include GST. Shipping charges not included.
- Designed to pair with Young Living culinary essential oils
- Awakens the mind and motivates the body and soul
- Contains less caffeine than coffee
- Contains organic ingredients, including organic Chun Mee green tea, organic Clouds and Mist green tea, organic lemongrass, organic licorice root, natural lemon flavour and organic vanilla flavour
- Elegant, high-quality packaging makes this tea readily giftable. Simply add a bow and share with a friend or loved one
- Our unique silky sachets boast a sophisticated design crafted from environment-friendly plant-based cellulose that’s biodegradable
- Organic Chun Mee green tea and Clouds and Mist green tea
- Organic herbs and roots such as lemongrass, licorice, lemon, and organic vanilla flavour
- Enjoy as an afternoon pick-me-up.
- Drink post-meditation to enhance the experience.
- Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking medication or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use.
- Contains caffeine.
Get to Know
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes! Vanilla Lemongrass Green Tea offers the same benefits, whether served as a hot, comforting drink or cold, refreshing beverage.
Vanilla Lemongrass Green Tea contains only about a third of the amount of caffeine found in a single serving of coffee — just enough to give you a light boost.