After a long day out and about, there is nothing like a soothing aroma of KidScents® Refresh™ to help rejuvinate and relax your kiddos. This Young Living exclusive is formulated for children ages two and up and can be applied directly to the chest or throat. A gentle blend of Eucalyptus, Palo Santo, and R.C.™. Refresh’s aroma promotes a refreshing breathing experience.
This item is currently not available for purchase.
These products are only available to purchase by Young Living members. To become a Young Living member click on the "Become a Member" link at the top of this page.
* All prices shown include GST. Shipping charges not included.
- Exclusive Young Living blend
- Formulated exclusively to meet the needs of children
- Provides a relaxing, quieting aroma that can be applied to chest or throat
- Formulated without synthetic perfumes, dyes or artificial colours
- Prediluted for delicate skin
- Portable and easy-to-apply roll-on format
- Contains pure essential oils
- Vegan friendly
- Cruelty free
- Eucalyptus Blue: Aroma provides a refreshing breathing experience
- Palo Santo: Creates a cleansing and refreshing atmosphere
- Lavender: Has a calming scent
Use as needed.
- To be applied only by a trusted adult or under adult supervision.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- For external use only.
- Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes.
- Not intended for use during pregnancy.
- If you are breastfeeding, taking medication or have a medical condition, consult a health care professional prior to use.
Get to Know
Frequently Asked Questions
Refresh™ Roll-On is recommended for children between the ages of 2-12.
Refresh can be applied as frequently as needed.
Refresh contains the following essential oils: Eucalyptus Blue, Palo Santo, Lavender, Dorado Azul, Ravintsara, Eucalyptus globulus, Myrtle, Pine, Marjoram, Eucalyptus Radiata, Eucalyptus citriodora, Cypress, Black Spruce and Peppermint.
Refresh Roll-On does contain Capric/Caprylic triglycerides. Further dilution is not required except for the most sensitive skin.
There is no UV warning associated with the use of Refresh Roll-On.