Lavender has a fresh, sweet, floral, herbaceous aroma that is soothing and refreshing. Because it is the most versatile of all essential oils, no home should be without it. Lavender is highly regarded for skin and beauty.
This item is currently not available for purchase.
These products are only available to purchase by Young Living members. To become a Young Living member click on the "Become a Member" link at the top of this page.
* All prices shown include VAT. Shipping charges not included.
- Promotes feelings of calm and fights occasional nervous tension
- Has balancing properties that calm the mind and body
- Cleanses and soothes minor skin irritations
- Can be soothing to the skin after a day in the sun
- Reduces the appearance of blemishes
- Supports aging skin
- Includes the naturally occurring constituents linalyl acetate, linalool, and ocimene
- Linalyl acetate
- Add a few drops to lotions, shampoos, and skin care products for a classic aroma and more youthful complexion.
- Add 4 drops of Lavender and 1 cup of Epsom salt to a bath to create a relaxing environment.
- Unwind in the evening with a calming, Lavender-infused neck or back massage.
- Use Lavender as part of a bedtime routine by rubbing it on the bottoms of your feet or diffusing it next to your bed.
- Add it to V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex and apply topically to soothe the skin after a day in the sun.
- Fill your bedroom with Lavender’s calming aroma in the evening for a soothing space conducive to sleep.
- Infuse the nursery with the gentle floral scent during naptime for a welcoming and restful environment that sets your little one up for sweet dreams.
- Unwind with a spa-like setting anywhere by combining Lavender with other luxurious scents such as Eucalyptus, Bergamot, or Cedarwood.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour 3 times daily.
Get to Know
Frequently Asked Questions
- Back to basics with the ABCs of essential oils!
- Roll with me: 4 DIY roll-ons
- 12 reasons Lavender Essential Oil is still our favorite
- 6 Oils that Do Almost Everything
- The 11 most popular Essential Oils and their superpowers
- Top 10 must-have oils!
- Back to School Essentials
- A Drop of Inspiration – Lavender, You’re Awesome!