Packed full of minty goodness, the fresh, energising scent of Peppermint oil is created via steam distillation, using the leaves and stems of the peppermint plant for a potent pick-me-up. This refreshing oil belongs to the minty Lamiaceae family and is an enlivening oil that contains menthol for a cooling and stimulating sensation when applied directly to the skin. Refresh the body, mind, and spirit with the rejuvenating scent of pure peppermint oil, which is featured in many bath and shower products. Simply use in your shower gel for a morning fresh feeling or place onto your pulse points during a high-intensity workout for added motivation.
Not only is Peppermint essential oil wonderfully versatile in its uses, but it’s a vital ingredient in many of Young Living’s most popular essential oil blends. These include Clarity, which is inspired by nature and promotes an environment that supports both alertness and concentration.
This item is currently not available for purchase.
Only available for registered Brand Partners. Please enroll or login to the Virtual Office to purchase.
* Prices do not show with VAT when logged out. Price with VAT depending on your country will display once you log in.
How to Use Peppermint Essential Oil
Topical: Apply to desired area. In case of sensitivity, dilute 15 drops in 10 ml of Young Living V-6®.
- Inhalation: Apply a few drops to your hands and breathe in deeply to enjoy a potent pick-me-up.
- Bathing: Add a few drops into your favourite body wash or shampoo for a bright and refreshing addition to your morning shower.
- Massage: Dilute 15 drops into 10 ml of Young Living V-6® Enhanced Vegetable Oil Complex, rubbing into sore muscles for a soothing sensation following an intense workout.
- Perfume: Dab a drop onto pulse points and neckline for an uplifting, minty scent.
Who will enjoy using Peppermint Essential Oil?
- Those looking to surround themselves with a stimulating aroma before or after working out.
- Those hoping to fill their study and focus spaces with a bright, fresh, and icy scent that’s conducive to working hard and focusing.
- Those hoping to add a soothing steam and revitalising aroma to their bath time routine.
Peppermint originally comes from Europe. However, around 75 percent of the annual requirement for Peppermint is now grown in the USA. Around half a kilo of peppermint leaves are steam distilled in order to create every 15 ml bottle of Peppermint essential oil, and Peppermint is also a key ingredient in Young Living’s Deep Relief® Roll-On.
Young Living farms stand apart in the essential oil industry and set the standard for distilling essential oils. That’s why our essential oil farms play such an integral role in our Seed to Seal® promise, which commits us to providing pure, potent essential oils to homes across the world. We’ve invested unprecedented time and resources to ensure that these standards are at each of our global farms, partner farms and Seed to Seal-certified suppliers, so your home and family gets the very best nature has to offer. The result? A pristine final product that you know has been created with conscientious Sourcing, Science, and Standards—the three pillars of Seed to Seal.
- Latin Name: Mentha piperita
- Family Name: Lamiaceae (Myrtle)
- Growing Region: North America, UK, Mediterranean, India
- Plant Part Used: Leaves and stems
- Extraction Method: Steam distillation
Discover More About Peppermint Essential Oil
Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health care professional prior to use. Not intended for use on infants.