Citrus aurantium dulcis
Oranges are universally popular all year round, and this bottle of Orange essential oil brings you a orange oil f course is sweet, citrusy and warm to enliven our mind, body and soul and awaken all of our senses. The pure orange oil is useful in so many ways, either alone or in oil blends of your choosing. Use as a delicious scent to bring release and positivity; massage into the soles of the feet to bring vitality and freedom or use with lotion to bring a zing to your complexion. This scent of pure orange oil brings a pleasing cleansing quality to your home.
Whilst Oranges are believed to have originated in Asia, they are now common in America and Europe—a cheering sight on trees as we holiday in the Mediterranean. In fact, Orange essential oil is known as ‘liquid sunshine’! An evergreen plant, mature orange trees can reach a height of 9 metres. Young Living Orange essential oil comes from the Amanzi Amahle Cooperative Farm in Kwazulu-Natal, South Africa, where the extraction method is cold pressed. Packed with powerful limonene, its uses are only limited by your imagination. It’s an inexpensive oil, so is a wonderful choice to keep plenty of at home and use as a welcome gift for newcomers to oils.
- Properties: An uplifting, happy and fruity aroma, with a cleansing and brightening profile.
- Perfect for: Creating a vibrant and energetic vibe and for adding to lotion to reduce the appearance of blemishes and wrinkles for a radiant, youthful glow.
This item is currently not available for purchase.
Only available to Young Living Brand Partners. Please enrol or login to purchase this product. Making an exclusive Essential Rewards monthly order? Please purchase via your ER order in the Virtual Office, or by calling Member Services.
* Prices do not show with VAT when logged out. Price with VAT depending on your country will display once you log in.
How To Use Orange Essential Oil
Topical: Apply to desired area. In case of sensitivity, dilute 5 drops in 10 ml of Young Living V-6®.
- Inhale: Carry with you for a moment of joy at any time of the day.
- Beauty: Add a few drops to your favourite lotion, shower gel or carrier oil, as a toning and uplifting addition.
- Bathing: Drop Orange oil into a hot bath for mindfulness.
- Massage: Essential oil from orange added to a DIY blend soothes and harmonizes.
- Perfume: Apply to your neck or wrists to create a soft personal vanilla fragrance or blend with your favourite oils for a personalised aroma.
Who will enjoy using Orange essential oil?
- Those in need of a lifting scent through times of difficulty
- Those looking for an inexpensive gift to introduce Young Living to others
Oranges were first farmed in Southeast Asia, with records of their earliest cultivation dating back as far as 2100 BC. We produce our pure orange oil at Amanzi Amahle Farm, which is headquartered in Cape Town, South Africa.
Young Living farms stand apart in the essential oil industry and set the standard for distilling essential oils. That’s why our essential oil farms play such an integral role in our Seed to Seal® promise, which commits us to providing pure, potent essential oils to homes across the world. We’ve invested unprecedented time and resources to ensure that these standards are at each of our global farms, partner farms and Seed to Seal-certified suppliers, so your home and family gets the very best nature has to offer. The result? A pristine final product that you know has been created with conscientious Sourcing, Science, and Standards—the three pillars of Seed to Seal.
- Latin Name: Citrus aurantium dulcis
- Family Name: Rutaceae (Citrus Family)
- Growing Region: South Africa
- Plant Part Used: Peel
- Extraction Method: Cold pressed
Discover More About Orange Essential Oil
Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use. Avoid direct sunlight and UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying product.
Young Living Europe B.V.
9727 AJ Groningen
Young Living Europe Ltd Head Office
+44 (0) 20 3935 9000
CLICK HERE : See what we are doing in response to the COVID-19 pandemic