- Diffuse to encourage a positive and worry-free outlook.
- Apply it on pressure points for a grounding aroma to help you feel more centered and aware.
- Apply to your face morning and night after cleansing to promote healthy, clear and glowing skin.
- Heat 4 cups of water pour into a bowl and add 3 drops each of Neroli and Geranium. Put your face over the bowl and drape a towel over your head and the bowl for a facial steam.
- Use Neroli as both a middle note and top note to create your own luxury perfume.
- Combine with your daily deep-breathing practices for an uplifting experience.
- Mix ½ cup of conditioner, 2 cups of warm water, 4 drops of Rosemary, 3 drops of Cedarwood, and 3 drops of Neroli in a spray bottle. Spray on damp hair to help get rid of tangles.
How to Use
- Topical: Apply 2-4 drops directly to desired area. Dilution not required, except for the most sensitive skin. Use as needed.
- Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour 3 times daily.
Cautions: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use. Avoid direct sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying product.
Citrus aurantium amara† (Bitter orange) flower oil
†100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil