Tea Tree (Melaleuca Alternifolia) Essential Oil
Melaleuca Alternifolia is one of the most widely used and extensively researched essential oils, making it a must-have for every home. Commonly known as tea tree oil, this versatile oil can be used for everything from home cleaning solutions to skin care because of its cleansing properties and refreshing scent.
This item is currently not available for purchase.
These products are only available to purchase by Young Living members. To become a Young Living member click on the "Become a Member" link at the top of this page.
* All prices shown include GST. Shipping charges not included.
For 25 years our Seed to Seal® quality commitment has been both a promise to you and a reflection of our sense of global stewardship and accountability. We believe you want only the best for your family and yourself—products that are genuine, free from harmful synthetics, and of unmatched purity. Our proprietary Seed to Seal promise is our pledge to you, the earth, and ourselves that Young Living products will be the best available, now and always.
Seed to Seal and its three pillars—Sourcing, Science, and Standards—are infused into every aspect of our exacting essential oil production processes, both on our own farms and our carefully curated family of partner farms. Seed to Seal is infused into our painstaking quality testing and retesting to ensure that your family enjoys the purest essential oil products on the planet. Ultimately, Seed to Seal is infused into everything we do. We know that for us—and for you—simply nothing else will do.
- Reduces the appearance of blemishes
- Helps maintain healthy-looking hair and scalp
- Maintains the appearance of healthy skin and nails when applied topically
- Includes the naturally occurring constituents terpinene4-ol, gamma terpinene, and alpha-terpinene
- Included in Purification® and Melrose™ essential oil blends, ClaraDerm™, and more
- Helps eliminate musky odors
- May work as a naturally derived deodorant
- 1,8-cineole (Eucalyptol)
- Reduce the appearance of blemishes by applying Melaleuca Alternifolia topically.
- Combine Melaleuca Alternifolia with water in a small glass spray bottle and use to freshen linens and towels.
- Diffuse it to combat stale or unpleasant odours in the home.
- Combine it with citrus scents such as Lemon or Lemongrass for a natural deodoriser.
- Add it to homemade soaps and moisturisers to experience its cleansing properties.
- Apply it to skin as part of your nighttime routine to help maintain the appearance of healthy-looking skin.
- Combat the pungent odour of gym clothes radiating from your laundry room before tackling the endless pile of clothes and linens.
- Put your feet up and dissolve your day’s stresses in any room of the house with this renewing aroma for a memorable at-home spa experience.
- Jump over any mental block and stay focused with its clarifying, refreshing scent during late-night study or work sessions.
- Create a natural deodoriser for the kitchen after cleaning out the fridge by combining Melaleuca Alternifolia with one of your favourite Young Living citrus essential oils.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 30 minutes 3 times daily.
Storage: Keep in a cool, dark place.
- 5 drops Citronella
- 2 drops Lemongrass
- 2 drops Tea Tree
- 3 drops Geranium
- 6 drops Valor®
- 2 drops Citrus Fresh™
- 2 drops Shutran™
- 2 drops Melaleuca Alternifolia
- 5 drops Orange
- 2 drops Neroli
- 2 drops Melaleuca Alternifolia
- 1 drop Purification
Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use.