Bring a touch of the Ecuadorian tropics into your home with this collection of four rare, exotic essential oils from plants cultivated at Young Living’s Finca Botanica Farm and Distillery in Chongon, Ecuador: Incan Melissa, Paicotea, Ecuadorian Ylang Ylang and Palo Santo. Purchase this collection and you’ll also receive a free beautiful glass perfume bottle.
Construction of the Finca Botanica Farm and Distillery was a passion project for Young Living Founder D. Gary Young. The unique microclimate in this region of Ecuador supports year-round cultivation, with rich soil and lush surroundings. Today Young Living actively farms 2,000 acres at Finca Botanica, producing several unique essential oils, including the four essential oils in this collection. This collection celebrates the unique biodiversity of the farm and highlights Young Living’s commitment to sustainability and ethical sourcing. Enjoy this bouquet of exotic oils and their benefits, individually or combined.
Finca Botanica Farm Collection Product Information Page
Finca Botanica Farm Collection is available for a Limited Time Only. This bundle is available while stocks last.
This item is currently not available for purchase.
These products are only available to purchase by Young Living members. To become a Young Living member click on the "Become a Member" link at the top of this page.
* All prices shown include GST. Shipping charges not included.
- A Young Living-exclusive collection featuring essential oils from botanicals grown and distilled at the Finca Botanica Farm and wildcrafted from the Ecuadorian highlands.
- Includes Incan Melissa and Paicotea—two new, Young Living-exclusive essential oils available only as part of this collection.
- All four essential oils in this collection can be applied topically or enjoyed aromatically to bring a touch of the Ecuadorian tropics into your home.
- Supports the livelihood of Ecuadorian natives, with whom Young Living contracts to gather wildcrafted Palo Santo, Paicotea and Ocotea.
- Incan Melissa essential oil is a new, Young Living exclusive essential oil extracted from Lippia alba. Named to reflect its historical use by the Inca and its chemical composition like Melissa essential oil, it has a fresh, citrusy aroma, making it useful for refreshing the air and neutralising unwanted odours.
- Paicotea essential oil is a new, Young Living-exclusive essential oil extracted from wildcrafted leaves and branches of Ocotea aciphylla, an Amazonian tree related to Ocotea. It has a warm, spicy aroma similar to but more delicate than Cinnamon Bark essential oil, making it a great addition to bath and body care recipes and home cleaning solutions.
- Ecuadorian Ylang Ylang essential oil promotes the appearance of healthy-looking skin and shiny hair, with a calming aroma that sets the mood for romance. As a result of the unique growing conditions at Finca Botanica, Ecuadorian Ylang Ylang has a softer, smoother aroma than that distilled in Madagascar. Ecuadorian Ylang Ylang is a Young Living exclusive.
- Palo Santo essential oil is extracted from dead trees and fallen branches sustainably wildcrafted in the Ecuadorian highlands. Related to Frankincense and Myrrh, it was traditionally used in spiritual practices and has an alluring, smooth and creamy wood aroma that can be used to elevate your yoga, meditation or spiritual experiences.
- Create a fresh, woodsy-floral diffusion blend by combining a few drops of each of the essential oils in this collection to fill your space with the aromas of Ecuador.
- Mix Incan Melissa essential oil into your Young Living Bath and Shower Gel Base or unscented Castile soap to create a lemony-fresh body cleanser or hand soap.
- Combine Paicotea essential oil with citrus and conifer oils, such as Orange, Northern Lights Black Spruce or Idaho Grand Fir in a roller bottle and top off with V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex to create a rich, robust personal fragrance.
- Add Ecuadorian Ylang Ylang essential oil to your favourite unscented body lotion or to V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex and use as a pampering body moisturiser.
- Apply Palo Santo essential oil during prayer, meditation or yoga to introduce a sensory element that enhances your practice.
Flammable: Do not use near fire, flame, heat or sparks. Do not store above room temperature.