Featuring sunflower seed wax instead of beeswax, CitraGuard
is vegan friendly. The sunflower wax base also improves the deodorant’s
structural integrity by reducing tackiness for a higher-quality stick.
CitraGuard Deodorant’s combination of plant-based ingredients is clinically shown to inhibit the growth of odour-causing bacteria. Ingredients such as cocoa butter, mango butter and coconut oil soothe and condition the skin, while arrowroot powder helps absorb underarm moisture.
Young Living’s exclusive formula contains Lemongrass, Thyme and Tea Tree premium essential oils—and no aluminium, parabens, talc or alcohol— so you can feel confident and fresh with every swipe.
This item is currently not available for purchase.
These products are only available to purchase by Young Living members. To become a Young Living member click on the "Become a Member" link at the top of this page.
* All prices shown include GST. Shipping charges not included.
- Fights odour without disturbing normal perspiration
- Features plant-derived deodorising technology that is clinically
proven to inhibit the growth of odour-causing bacteria
- Formulated to support a healthy microbiome of the underarm
- Aluminium free
- Contains skin-soothing and skin-conditioning ingredients
- Made with Lemongrass, Thyme and Tea Tree premium essential oils
- Has a citrus, lemony herbaceous scent
- Formulated without parabens, phthalates, talc, alcohol, mineral oil, synthetic perfumes or dyes, artificial colours, fragrances and preservatives
- CitraGuard Deodorant fights underarm odour and absorbs underarm moisture
- Coconut oil, sunflower seed oil, cocoa butter and mango butter soothe and condition skin
- Formula is vegan friendly and aluminium free
† 100% pure therapeutic grade essential oil
This will be a completely new base for Meadow Mist Deodorant, since it launched originally in the AromaGuard™ Deodorant base. The new base contains our plant-derived deodorising technology, which is clinically shown to inhibit growth of odour-causing bacteria.