Are your dishes feeling a little dull? We’re here to help! Add a touch of Middle Eastern flavour with Young Living Black Seed Oil, a traditional spice used for over 3,000 years in a range of delicious dishes.
Black Seed Oil is cold pressed from the tiny black seed of the Nigella sativa plant, a flowering shrub from Egypt. With its herbaceous, oregano-like flavour, Black Seed Oil is ideal for curries, breads and anything else your inner chef can come up with.
Black Seed Oil Product Information Page
This item is currently not available for purchase.
These products are only available to purchase by Young Living members. To become a Young Living member click on the "Become a Member" link at the top of this page.
* All prices shown include GST. Shipping charges not included.
- Contains antioxidant
- Peppery, oregano-like flavour
- Contains essential fatty acids, antioxidant properties, vitamins and trace minerals
- Composed of unsaturated fats including linoleic and oleic acid
Shake well before using. Add 1-2 drops to any savoury recipe and stir well to enhance flavour.
- If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking medication or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use
- Keep out of reach of children
- Vitamins and minerals should not replace a balanced diet