Though blue tansy is harvested from tiny yellow flowers in the chamomile family, the naturally occurring constituent chamazulene turns the powerfully pure Blue Tansy essential oil a beautifully rich blue color during the steam distillation process. Native to Morocco, blue tansy is a rare botanical that is most commonly known for its use in high-end, luxury beauty products. For years Young Living members have enjoyed the benefits of Blue Tansy essential oil in some of our most popular blends, including Valor, Peace & Calming, and JuvaFlex. Now Blue Tansy is available as a single oil for you to diffuse, apply topically, and share!
This item is currently not available for purchase.
These products are only available to purchase by Young Living customers. To become a Young Living customer click on the "Become a Customer" link at the top of this page.
* All prices shown include VAT. Shipping charges not included.
For 25 years our Seed to Seal® quality commitment has been both a promise to you and a reflection of our sense of global stewardship and accountability. We believe you want only the best for your family and yourself—products that are genuine, free from harmful synthetics, and of unmatched purity. Our proprietary Seed to Seal promise is our pledge to you, the earth, and ourselves that Young Living products will be the best available, now and always.
Seed to Seal and its three pillars—Sourcing, Science, and Standards—are infused into every aspect of our exacting essential oil production processes, both on our own farms and our carefully curated family of partner farms. Seed to Seal is infused into our painstaking quality testing and retesting to ensure that your family enjoys the purest essential oil products on the planet. Ultimately, Seed to Seal is infused into everything we do. We know that for us—and for you—simply nothing else will do.
- Has a sweet, floral fragrance
- Creates an uplifting environment when diffused
- Possesses skin-cleansing and soothing properties
- Helps reduce the appearance of blemishes
- Can moisturize and help beautify the skin when added to a moisturizer
- Soothes fatigued muscles when combined with Cool Azul essential oil blend when used during massage therapy.
- Blue Tansy’s sweet, floral fragrance creates a welcoming, pleasant environment when diffused. The light aroma also enhances the experience when added to a nightly skin regimen.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour 3 times daily.
- Invite relaxation as you slide under the covers with a sweet, floral fragrance during your nighttime routine.
- Relax into the couch during family time with a comforting, sweet aroma during any season.
- Diffuse Blue Tansy’s sweet, floral fragrance throughout your home to create an inviting, uplifting environment.
- Enhance your favorite moisturizer by adding 1 drop of Blue Tansy and applying it topically to help soothe and moisturize the skin.
- Combine Blue Tansy with Cool Azul essential oil blend and apply it topically to fatigued muscles for a soothing massage after exercise.
- Add Blue Tansy to your Gentle MistDiffuser and diffuse it around your face to help hydrate and beautify your skin.
- Enjoy Blue Tansy’s skin-cleansing benefits by adding it to Epsom salt and V-6 Vegetable Oil Complex for a relaxing bath.
Get to Know
Our dedication to responsible farming allows us to source rare plants like blue tansy and provide our customers access to this exclusive oil. Our stringent quality standards make certain that every bottle of essential oil is pure and safe for your family’s use.