Australian Ericifolia essential oil, commonly known as “Lavender Tea Tree,” synergistically combines the benefits of Tea Tree with the soothing nature of Lavender. Found in Tasmania, the vivacious Melaleuca ericifolia plant is steam distilled to create an essential oil that is sweet and woodsy with lingering notes that are freshly floral. Australian Ericifolia is a powerful addition to your beauty routine and aromatherapy sessions. It’s also great to keep on hand for everyday skin irritations. Its dynamic benefits and familiar aroma will have you reaching for this unique oil day and night.
This item is currently not available for purchase.
These products are only available to purchase by Young Living members. To become a Young Living member click on the "Become a Member" link at the top of this page.
* All prices shown include VAT. Shipping charges not included.
- Clinically proven to repel mosquitoes and prevent bug bites
- Repels insects naturally with 99 percent active ingredients, plus 1 percent vitamin E
- Formulated with essential oils traditionally recommended for their bug-repellent properties
- Made with 100 percent naturally derived, plant-based ingredients
- Formulated without DEET, parabens, fillers, phthalates, petrochemicals, animal-derived ingredients, synthetic preservatives, synthetic fragrances, or synthetic colorants
- Rubs easily into skin without a greasy or sticky finish
- Dermatologist tested and hypoallergenic
- Pure, gentle formula free from harsh chemicals
- Appropriate for use on children
- Vegan friendly
- Citronella Essential Oil
- Lemongrass Essential Oil
- Rosemary Essential Oil
- Geranium Essential Oil
- Spearmint Essential Oil
- Thyme Essential Oil
- Clove Essential Oil