The Young Living Breakthrough (the “Promotion”) is sponsored by Young Living Hong Kong Ltd. (“Young Living”). Qualification Period begins April 1, 2020, at 12:01 a.m. HKT and ends July 31, 2020, at 11:59 p.m. HKT, according to the time zone applicable to the sponsor's office in which the Promotion is being sponsored. Young Living’s method of timekeeping is the official time clock for the Promotion and is final and undisputable. Winners will be selected after the Qualification Period, based on the pre-determined criteria listed below and the membership rank of each eligible Young Living member (“Member”). Rank is based on the ranking system outlined in the Young Living Compensation Plan.
The YLB is open to active Silver to Diamond Members (according to paid rank as Feb 2020) who are in good standing with Young Living in Hong Kong and Macau. Eligible Members may be referred to herein as “Participants”. Participants must:
1. Be 18 years old or above by February 1, 2020;
2. Hold a valid Hong Kong or Macau Permanent Identity Card or resident certificate; and
3. Have their main billing address (listed under member account) in Hong Kong or Macau Special Administrative Region;
4. Pair up in a team of three from Hong Kong or Macau Special Administrative Region and assign a team leader.
Participants must register as a team of three (3) and assign a team leader. All three participants must be eligible participants and reside in the same market. This program excludes all Members in other countries and is void where prohibited.
Registration begins March 1, 2020, at 12:01 a.m. HKT and ends March 31, 2020, at 11:59 p.m. HKT. Young Living’s method of timekeeping is the official time clock for the Program and is final and undisputable. Please fill in the Google form sent separately to members of Silver and up by Young Living for registration.
Qualification period begins April 1, 2020, at 12:01 a.m. HKT and ends July 31, 2020, at 11:59 p.m. HKT. Young Living’s method of timekeeping is the official time clock for the Program and is final and undisputable.
How to Win
Winners, who can fulfill all the three requirements (#1-3) as listed below during the qualification period, will be qualified for the Trip. The competing rank is based on the Member’s paid rank as February 2020.
- Baseline Months: Nov19+Dec 19+Jan 20+Feb20
- Qualifying Months: Apr 20+May20+Jun20+Jul20
Participants who fulfill all the 3 qualification goals listed above (1. Business Growth / 2. Personal Productivity / 3. Team Management) within the qualification period will be awarded with the Individual Prize. Should all three participants in the same team are able to fulfill all the 3 qualification goals, all three team members will be awarded Team Prize in additional to the Individual Prize.
1. 6D5N trip to Seville, Spain (for 2 pax, winner + co-applicant/guest*)
2. Leadership training sessions
3. Visit to Vida De Seville Distillery
4. Exclusive YL branded souvenirs
1. Award & Stage Recognition
2. Surprise Prize
Approximate Retail Value (ARV): USD12,000
*An eligible guest must be at least 18 years old to attend