|Item No. (SKU):|
|Brand Partner Price:|
This item is currently not available for purchase.
This product is only available to purchase by Young Living Brand Partner. To join and become a Young Living Brand Partner click on the Become a Brand Partner link at the top of this page.
* All prices shown include VAT. Shipping charges not included.
- Can be applied to skin for cleansing purposes
- Can be added to household cleaning products for a spicy, enriching aroma
- Can be diffused to eliminate strong odors
- Contains the naturally occurring constituent cinnamaldehyde
From the Bottle: Spicy, warm, and sweet
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 10 minutes 3 times daily.
- Make the kitchen a gathering place for friends and family with this warm, inviting aroma.
- Focus on deep work in your study or at your desk with this spicy scent.
- Find rainy day respite in your bedroom by diffusing this cozy, nostalgic aroma as you cuddle up in bed with fluffy pillows and a book.
- Combine Cinnamon Bark with water in a glass spray bottle for a quick cleansing formula and apply it to surfaces.
- Add 5 drops of Cinnamon Bark and 3 drops of Lemon essential oil to soapy water and pour it down the drain. Let the mixture sit for 1 hour to freshen a musty garbage disposal.
- Dilute Cinnamon Bark with V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex and massage it on your feet for a warming sensation.
- Diffuse it in your home, especially during the holidays, for an inviting, warm environment.
- Get creative by combining Cinnamon Bark with complementary oils such as Frankincense, Orange, Tangerine, Clove, or Nutmeg.
Scientific Name: Cinnamomum zeylanicum
Botanical Family: Lauraceae
Region Found: Sri Lanka, Madagascar, Ceylon
Plant Part Used: Bark
Extraction Method: Steam distilled
YL Region: Most Young Living Cinnamon Bark essential comes from Sri Lanka
Cinnamon Bark essential oil joined the Young Living family in 1994