Invite elevated spiritual experiences every day by diffusing this oil in your home or office.
Add Frankincense to your daytime lotion or night cream for a custom moisturizer that highlights your natural beauty.
Incorporate Frankincense into your yoga ritual by diffusing this oil during your routine and following up with a post-practice massage.
|Item No. (SKU):|
|Brand Partner Price:|
This item is currently not available for purchase.
This product is only available to purchase by Young Living Brand Partner. To join and become a Young Living Brand Partner click on the Become a Brand Partner link at the top of this page.
* All prices shown include VAT. Shipping charges not included.
- Has a sweet, honey-like, and woody fragrance
- Has a stimulating aroma
- Promotes the appearance of healthy-looking skin
- Reduces the appearance of uneven skin tones
- Promotes feelings of relaxation and tranquility
- Add Frankincense to your moisturizer to highlight your natural beauty and promote the appearance of healthy-looking skin and even skin tones.
- Add a few drops to V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex and use it in a massage after activity.
- Invite elevated spiritual experiences every day by diffusing this oil in your home.
- Incorporate Frankincense into your yoga ritual by diffusing it during your routine to promote feelings of relaxation and tranquility
- Elevate your sacred space with the grounding, earthy aroma to help sustain your sense of connectedness.
- Cuddle up by the fire with comfortable clothes and a nostalgic, pleasant, woodsy scent for a relaxing evening snowed in.
meditation. It can also be used topically to promote the appearance of healthy-looking skin.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour 3 times daily.
The trees and foliage in New England can’t be matched. When you want to close your eyes and think of Massachusetts or Maine, diffuse these oils.
- 4 drops Cedarwood oil
- 3 drops Frankincense oil
- 2 drops Valor® essential oil blend
- 3 drops Bergamot oil
- 3 drops the Fire™ essential oil blend
- 2 drops Frankincense essential oil
- 1 drop Northern Lights Black Spruce essential oil
Flammable: Do not use near fire, flame, heat, or sparks. Do not store above room temperature.
Get to Know
ceremonies for thousands of years and was one of the gifts given to Christ at his birth. Frankincense is mentioned
in the Ebers Papyrus, an ancient Egyptian scroll from approximately 1500 BCE, that documents its use.
Young Living distills Frankincense oil from the resin of Boswellia carterii trees located in northern Africa, near the
Arabian Peninsula. Frankincense is a key ingredient in many products, including Boswellia Wrinkle Cream, Brain
Power™, Awaken™, Highest Potential™, and Forgiveness™.
Frankincense: Alpha- Pinene, Limonene, Myrcene.
Sacred Frankincense: Alpha-Pinene, Camphene, Sabinene.