Frankincense essential oil (Boswellia carterii) has a broad range of uses, from enhancing spiritual and meditative practice to use in beauty routines. Frankincense has an earthy, uplifting aroma that’s perfect for grounding and spiritual connectedness. Create a safe and comforting environment by diffusing this oil’s empowering aroma, particularly when you are seeking purpose or engaged in prayer or meditation.
In addition to elevated spiritual experiences, Frankincense can help you maintain the appearance of radiant skin. Its ability to smooth the appearance of healthy skin explains why this oil is a key ingredient in our Boswellia Wrinkle Cream™.
This item is currently not available for purchase.
These products are only available to purchase by Young Living members. To become a Young Living member click on the Become a Member link at the top of this page.
* All prices shown include VAT. Shipping charges not included.
- Has a sweet, honey-like, and woody fragrance
- Has a stimulating aroma
- Promotes the appearance of healthy-looking skin
- Reduces the appearance of uneven skin tones
- Promotes feelings of relaxation and tranquility
- Add Frankincense to your moisturizer to highlight your natural beauty and promote the appearance of healthy-looking skin and even skin tones.
- Add a few drops to V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex and use it in a massage after activity.
- Invite elevated spiritual experiences every day by diffusing this oil in your home.
- Incorporate Frankincense into your yoga ritual by diffusing it during your routine to promote feelings of relaxation and tranquility
- Elevate your sacred space with the grounding, earthy aroma to help sustain your sense of connectedness.
- Cuddle up by the fire with comfortable clothes and a nostalgic, pleasant, woodsy scent for a relaxing evening snowed in.
meditation. It can also be used topically to promote the appearance of healthy-looking skin.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour 3 times daily.
The trees and foliage in New England can’t be matched. When you want to close your eyes and think of Massachusetts or Maine, diffuse these oils.
- 4 drops Cedarwood oil
- 3 drops Frankincense oil
- 2 drops Valor® essential oil blend
- 3 drops Bergamot oil
- 3 drops the Fire™ essential oil blend
- 2 drops Frankincense essential oil
- 1 drop Northern Lights Black Spruce essential oil
Flammable: Do not use near fire, flame, heat, or sparks. Do not store above room temperature.
Get to Know
ceremonies for thousands of years and was one of the gifts given to Christ at his birth. Frankincense is mentioned
in the Ebers Papyrus, an ancient Egyptian scroll from approximately 1500 BCE, that documents its use.
Young Living distills Frankincense oil from the resin of Boswellia carterii trees located in northern Africa, near the
Arabian Peninsula. Frankincense is a key ingredient in many products, including Boswellia Wrinkle Cream, Brain
Power™, Awaken™, Highest Potential™, and Forgiveness™.
Frankincense: Alpha- Pinene, Limonene, Myrcene.
Sacred Frankincense: Alpha-Pinene, Camphene, Sabinene.