Wolfberry Eye Cream
Wolfberry Eye Cream is a natural, water-based moisturiser. Containing the antiaging and skin-conditioning properties of wolfberry seed oil, this cream soothes tired eyes and minimises the appearance of fine lines.
This item is currently not available for purchase.
These products are only available to purchase by Young Living members. To become a Young Living member click on the "Become a Member" link at the top of this page.
* All prices shown include GST. Shipping charges not included.
For 25 years our Seed to Seal® quality commitment has been both a promise to you and a reflection of our sense of global stewardship and accountability. We believe you want only the best for your family and yourself—products that are genuine, free from harmful synthetics, and of unmatched purity. Our proprietary Seed to Seal promise is our pledge to you, the earth, and ourselves that Young Living products will be the best available, now and always.
Seed to Seal and its three pillars—Sourcing, Science, and Standards—are infused into every aspect of our exacting essential oil production processes, both on our own farms and our carefully curated family of partner farms. Seed to Seal is infused into our painstaking quality testing and retesting to ensure that your family enjoys the purest essential oil products on the planet. Ultimately, Seed to Seal is infused into everything we do. We know that for us—and for you—simply nothing else will do.
Wolfberry Eye Cream Reviews
- Wolfberry seed oil
- Lavender, Coriander, Roman Chamomile, Frankincense, Geranium, Bergamot & Ylang Ylang essential oils
- Sandalwood extract
- Jojoba, avocado & sweet almond oils
- Mango seed & shea butters
- Cucumber fruit extract
- Green tea leaf extract
- Soothes tired eyes
- Minimises the appearance of fine lines
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Not for internal consumption.
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use.