Thieves® Kitchen and Bath Scrub
Thieves Kitchen and Bath Scrub gives you the power of a surface scrub free of harmful chemical smells and residue. Thieves Kitchen and Bath Scrub gains its tough scrubbing power from nepheline syenite, a mineral we obtain from responsibly mined sources in Ontario, Canada; baking soda that gently absorbs odours; sodium percarbonate that releases oxygen when combined with water, providing a powerful boost of cleaning power against tough stains; and Young Living’s signature Thieves blend. Designed for use on multiple surfaces, Thieves Kitchen and Bath Scrub is your new naturally derived cleaner: tough on messes and safe for your family.
Thieves Kitchen & Bath Scrub Product Information Page
Watch Thieves Kitchen & Bath Scrub Video
This item is currently not available for purchase.
These products are only available to purchase by Young Living members. To become a Young Living member click on the "Become a Member" link at the top of this page.
* All prices shown include GST. Shipping charges not included.
- Chlorine-free all-purpose cleaner that is safe for use on porcelain, ceramic, copper alloys, fibreglass, Corian, brass, bronze and chrome
- Easily cleans cookware, stove cooktops, countertops, tile, grout, bathtubs, taps, toilets, backsplashes, barbecue grills, outdoor patio furniture and exteriors without scratching
- Removes grease, dirt, grime, residue and tough stains from most surfaces without harsh chemical smells or residue
- Formulated without harmful chemicals, synthetic surfactants, phosphates, synthetic perfumes or dyes, gluten-containing ingredients or artificial colours or fragrances
- Nepheline syenite: A naturally occurring mineral responsibly mined in Canada, nepheline syenite is formed from molten magma and is similar to granite. It provides the scrubbing power to removes tough stains without scratching.
- Sodium bicarbonate: Commonly known as baking soda, this powder helps remove odours and gently cleanses.
- Sodium percarbonate: An effective, safer alternative to chlorine bleach, this ingredient releases oxygen to lift stains and dirt.
- Citric acid: This natural ingredient helps tackle tough hard-water surface stains.
- Thieves essential oil blend: Thieves is a Young Living signature blend that features purifying essential oils.
- Use it to naturally tackle soap scum, built-up grease and grime, and hard-water stains in the kitchen and bathroom.
- Keep it on hand for cleaning grills and barbecues after picnics.
Note: Thieves Kitchen and Bath Scrub is a mildly abrasive cleaner. Do not use it on surfaces that the manufacturer states should not be cleaned with abrasive cleaners. Always test a small hidden area first. Do not use on windows, mirrors, polished stone or surfaces that are lacquered or painted. When cleaning brushed-metal surfaces, always rub in the direction of the brush lines. It is not intended for use on brushed/polished stainless steel appliances.
- Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes or mucus membranes. In case of eye contact, immediately flush thoroughly with water. If swallowed or inhaled, drink plenty of water and contact a health care professional.
- Flush immediately if product comes in contact with skin. It is recommended to avoid contact with skin by using gloves when cleaning. If contact accidentally occurs, wash off with water and gentle soap.
Young Living Essential Oils
Australasia PTY LTD.
PO Box 7707
Baulkham Hills BC
1300 28 9536 (1300 AU YLEO)