Young Living’s Seedlings™ Diaper Cream is made with 100 percent naturally derived ingredients, including 100 percent pure essential oils, botanicals and non-nano zinc oxide, and is vegetarian friendly. This thick, Lavender-scented cream soothes on contact, protects your baby’s delicate skin and acts as a physical barrier to wetness.
Seedlings™ Diaper Cream can be used before bed or anytime when exposure to wet nappies may be prolonged. The extra gentle, mild formula - developed specially for your infant’s tender skin - seals out wetness and helps balance skin moisture.
This item is currently not available for purchase.
These products are only available to purchase by Young Living members. To become a Young Living member click on the "Become a Member" link at the top of this page.
* All prices shown include GST. Shipping charges not included.
- Soothes on contact
- Seals out wetness and helps balance skin moisture
- Protects the skin and acts as a physical barrier to wetness
- Rubs in smoothly and gently
- Extra gentle, mild formula developed specially for infants’ delicate skin
- Made with 100 percent naturally derived ingredients, including 100 percent pure essential oils
- Made with non-nano zinc oxide
- Dermatologist tested and hypoallergenic
- Vegetarian friendly
- Formulated without lanolin, parabens, phthalates, petrochemicals, synthetic preservatives, synthetic fragrances or synthetic colourants
- German Chamomile
- Northern Lights Black Spruce Essential Oils
- Non-nano zinc oxide
- Mango butter
- Murumuru butter
How to Use
Change wet and soiled diapers promptly. Cleanse the nappy area and allow to dry. Apply cream liberally with each nappy change, especially at bedtime or anytime when exposure to wet nappies may be prolonged.
To be applied only by a trusted adult. Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Discontinue use if skin irritation occurs.
Other Popular Products
Frequently Asked Questions
Seedlings Tender Tush is a thinner, all-purpose ointment designed to moisturise dry skin in the nappy area but can also be applied to knees, elbows, chin and other dry areas. Seedlings Diaper Cream is a thick, Lavender-scented, white paste that should be used on tender and sensitive skin during the day and before bed to seal out wetness overnight or anytime when exposure to wet nappies may be prolonged.
Seedlings™ Diaper Cream contains beeswax, so the formula is vegetarian but not vegan.
Seedlings™ Diaper Cream can be used on babies of any age, including newborns.
Murumuru butter comes from murumuru palm trees native to the Amazon. It’s highly moisturising, absorbs easily into skin and helps support the skin’s moisture barrier.