Refresh your face and your space with Royal Hawaiian Sandalwood^ Hydrosol. This distillation water is a refreshing, aromatic multipurpose spray that hydrates skin and hair and adds a welcoming aroma to linens and the air in your home.
Royal Hawaiian Sandalwood Hydrosol is extracted by steam distilling wood from mature sandalwood trees native to the Hawaiian Islands. During the distillation process, the essential oil is separated from the hydrosol, which is also known as distillation water or floral water. Royal Hawaiian Sandalwood Hydrosol contains many of the same beneficial constituents as the essential oil, prediluted in a convenient spray bottle for easy application.
^Royal Hawaiian Sandalwood is a trademark of Jawmin, LLC.
This item is currently not available for purchase.
These products are only available to purchase by Young Living members. To become a Young Living member click on the "Become a Member" link at the top of this page.
* All prices shown include GST. Shipping charges not included.
How to Use
Shake well before using. Refrigerate after opening. Spritz 2-3 times on desired skin area as a refreshing body mist. Spray 4-5 times inside rooms to freshen. Mist onto desired linens 18 - 25 cm away for a light fragrance.
- Spritz onto your face to refresh and hydrate dry, tired skin.
- Mist all over your skin before bed and wake up to less-noticeable blemishes and a hydrated, youthful glow.
- Apply after shaving to soothe skin.
- Mist linens or spray into the air to refresh musty rooms and invite a welcome sense of clarity.
Water, Santalum paniculatum (Royal Hawaiian Sandalwood)† wood oil.
†100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil