From facial care to food, with a daily drop of Parsley, you can take advantage of the many benefits this essential oil has to offer! Just a drop delivers all the crisp, green flavour of fresh parsley, one of the most beloved culinary herbs in the world. Add a drop to your favourite recipes and enjoy its bright and refreshing properties.
Besides enhancing delicious meals, this essential oil will help reduce the appearance of pores and blemishes and nourishes the hair and scalp as well as being a rejuvenating addition to massages after a long day.
This item is currently not available for purchase.
These products are only available to purchase by Young Living members. To become a Young Living member click on the "Become a Member" link at the top of this page.
* All prices shown include GST. Shipping charges not included.
How to Use
Aromatic: Directly inhale or diffuse up to 30 minutes 3 times daily.
Topical: Dilute 1 drop with 1 drop V-6 Enhanced Vegetable Oil Complex to apply topically.
Culinary: Add to various food by using the toothpick method.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health care professional prior to use. Avoid contact with eyes.
- Dilute 1 drop with 1 drop V-6 Enhanced Vegetable Oil Complex and apply to your face. Leave it for up to 30 minutes before rinsing.
- Mix a drop of Parsley with Tea Tree essential oil and apple cider vinegar and use as a toner to help keep your skin blemish-free.
- Dilute and massage onto the scalp to maintain a healthy-looking scalp and locks.
- Add to your favourite green smoothie.
- Use as a seasoning to balance and brighten seafood, poultry, meat, and eggs, as well as rice, pasta and vegetable dishes.
Petroselinum crispum (Parsley)† leaf oil
†100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil