Discover a keystone of the Mediterranean lifestyle with Olive Essentials™. Featuring ingredients handpicked to reduce free radicals formed in the body, it’s sure to become a staple in your home.
Olive Essentials features hydroxytyrosol from Spanish olives, a naturally occurring compound that contributes to the fruit’s healthy reputation. Each capsule of Olive Essentials has as much hydroxytyrosol as a litre of extra virgin olive oil, delivering a concentrated amount of this invaluable compound. Hydroxytyrosol is a phenolic compound obtained from olive fruit and leaves, considered to be a powerful antioxidant.
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL AND FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS FOR USE. REFER TO THE HEALTH WARNINGS BELOW.
This item is currently not available for purchase.
These products are only available to purchase by Young Living members. To become a Young Living member click on the "Become a Member" link at the top of this page.
* All prices shown include GST. Shipping charges not included.
In a quick and convenient capsule, Olive Essentials uses essential oils, olive leaf and olive fruit extracts to support your total body wellness.
- Reduce free radicals formed in the body
- Contains Hydroxytyrosol, a phenolic compound obtained from olive fruit and olive leaves, considered a powerful antioxidant
- Provides as much hydroxytyrosol as a litre of extra virgin olive oil in each capsule
- Includes olive leaf and fruit extracts sourced from Spain
- Features a blend of essential oils including Parsley and Rosemary
- Olive (Olea europaea) fruit extract - 100 mg (equivalent to 30 g fresh olive fruit)
- Olive (Olea europaea) leaf extract - 9.85 mg (equivalent to 87.6 mg fresh olive leaf)
- Parsley herb oil - 250 mcg
- Rosemary oil - 250 mcg
- If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking medication or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Vitamins and minerals should not replace a balanced diet.
Frequently Asked Questions
Hydroxytyrosol is a phenolic compound obtained from olive fruit and leaves. It is considered a powerful antioxidant compound.
Olive Essentials uses olive fruit and leaf extracts, not olive oil.