From skincare to self-care, Neroli is your new secret weapon! Extracted from orange blossoms, Neroli essential oil features a fresh, citrusy, floral scent and was highly regarded for its uplifting aroma in ancient times. Applied topically, it promotes the appearance of youthful, radiant skin and helps to reduce the appearance of blemishes.
View Neroli Essential Oil Product Information Page.
This item is currently not available for purchase.
These products are only available to purchase by Young Living members. To become a Young Living member click on the "Become a Member" link at the top of this page.
* All prices shown include GST. Shipping charges not included.
- Has a fresh, citrusy, floral aroma.
- Promotes the appearance of youthful, glowing skin when applied topically.
- May reduce the appearance of blemishes.
- Offers a bright, uplifting scent that pairs well with other citrus and floral essential oils.
Linalool, limonene, beta-pinene
- Wet a cotton ball and add 2 drops of Neroli. Apply to your face morning and night after cleansing to promote healthy-looking, glowing skin.
- Mix 1 teaspoon of coconut oil and 1 drop of Neroli oil in your palm. Rub it on your chest or on pressure points to feel more centered and aware.
- Diffuse to create an uplifting and cheerful atmosphere.
- Combine with your daily deep-breathing practices for an uplifting experience.
- Combine with your other favourite floral and citrus essential oils and dilute with a carrier oil to create a luxurious floral perfume.
Topical: Apply 2-4 drops directly to desired area. Dilution not required, except for the most sensitive skin. Use as needed.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour 3 times daily.
Get to know
Neroli essential oil comes from the bitter orange tree, Citrus aurantium amara. The oil is steam-distilled from the delicate orange blossoms, which need to be handled with great care to avoid crushing the petals. The bitter orange tree is unique, in that it is used to obtain three distinct essential oils: Bitter Orange from the orange peels, Neroli from the orange blossoms and Petitgrain from the leaves and immature fruit.