Need high-quality protection from the sun? Now you can enjoy long hikes and days at the beach while protecting your skin! Young Living’s Mineral Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50 is formulated to protect you from both UVA and UVB rays. This new product features naturally derived plant- and mineral-based ingredients and is water-resistant. If you use this sunscreen as directed with other sun protection measures, it can aid in the prevention of premature skin ageing. Keep your skin protected in all kinds of weather with this sunscreen!
Try our easy-to-apply, fast-absorbing sunscreen anytime you’re outside. This lightweight mineral sunscreen lotion leaves you residue-free, with skin that’s both protected and moisturised! Give your body the treatment and protection it deserves!
Our Mineral Sunscreen Lotion is perfect for all skin types and features a naturally derived, chemical-free formula.It contains 22% non-nano zinc oxide and a blend of 100 percent pure, therapeutic-grade essential oils specifically designed by D. Gary Young.
Benefits & Features
- Provides powerful, chemical-free protection with a non-greasy, matte finish.
- Helps prevent sunburn for all skin types, including sensitive skin.
- Reef safe.
- Water and sweat resistant up to 80 minutes.
- Formulated without avobenzone, oxybenzone, retinyl palmitate, parabens, phthalates, petrochemicals, PABA and 1,4-dioxane, UV chemical absorbers, artificial colours or synthetic fragrances.
- Can aid in the prevention of sun spots & solar keratoses.
- May reduce the risk of some skin cancers.
- May assist in preventing some skin cancers.
- Dermatologist tested.
- May help prevent premature skin ageing.
This item is currently not available for purchase.
These products are only available to purchase by Young Living members. To become a Young Living member click on the "Become a Member" link at the top of this page.
* All prices shown include GST. Shipping charges not included.
How to Use
Apply liberally 20 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating, immediately after towel drying, or at least every 2 hours.
Caution: Avoid contact with eyes. May be irritating to the eyes. If eye contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. If skin irritation or rash occurs, discontinue use and seek medical advice.
Prolonged exposure to the sun should be avoided. It is important to wear protective clothing, hats and eyewear when exposed to the sun.
Zinc Oxide, Medium-chain triglycerides, Yellow wax, Castor oil, Coco-caprylate/caprate, Coconut oil, Tocopherol, Polyglyceryl-3 ricinoleate, Sunflower oil, Isostearic acid, Helichrysum italicum† (Helichrysum) flower oil, Lavandula angustifolia† (Lavender) oil, Commiphora myrrha† (Myrrh) oil, Labdanum† (Cistus) oil, Canaga odorata† (Ylang Ylang) oil, Daucus carota† (Carrot Seed) oil, Boswellia sacra† (Frankincense) resin oil
†100% therapeutic-grade essential oil