Lemon essential oil is cold-pressed from the rinds of lemons, giving its aroma all the brightness of the freshly picked fruit. Cheerful, sweet, and nostalgic, Lemon oil can help eliminate odours and infuse your whole home with its clean, lemon-drop scent when diffused.
With its bright and joyful aroma, Lemon oil benefits skin and hair as much as its aroma benefits your environment. Your teens can add a drop to their evening moisturiser to reduce the appearance of blemishes, while you can add it to your conditioner for an aromatic treat that smooths and shines the look of your hair. Because some citrus oils like Lemon can cause photosensitivity, avoid applying to exposed skin before spending time outside.
Lemon essential oil can add a bright, dynamic flavour to many dishes. Its versatility in sweet and savoury recipes is what makes this fruit a popular item in kitchens around the world. Lemon essential oil has a bright taste you’ll want to keep on hand for almost anything you whip up. Instead of zesting or juicing, use Lemon essential oil for a convenient way to use this great flavour. Start small with a single drop of oil.
This item is currently not available for purchase.
These products are only available to purchase by Young Living members. To become a Young Living member click on the "Become a Member" link at the top of this page.
* All prices shown include GST. Shipping charges not included.
For 25 years our Seed to Seal® quality commitment has been both a promise to you and a reflection of our sense of global stewardship and accountability. We believe you want only the best for your family and yourself—products that are genuine, free from harmful synthetics, and of unmatched purity. Our proprietary Seed to Seal promise is our pledge to you, the earth, and ourselves that Young Living products will be the best available, now and always.
Seed to Seal and its three pillars—Sourcing, Science, and Standards—are infused into every aspect of our exacting essential oil production processes, both on our own farms and our carefully curated family of partner farms. Seed to Seal is infused into our painstaking quality testing and retesting to ensure that your family enjoys the purest essential oil products on the planet. Ultimately, Seed to Seal is infused into everything we do. We know that for us—and for you—simply nothing else will do.
- Keep Lemon on hand for its clean, energising, and invigorating aroma.
- Diffuse it to create a more focused environment.
- Use its aroma to create an uplifting atmosphere.
- Add Lemon to skin care products to help reduce the appearance of aging.
- Use it to help remove adhesives.
- Boost your home cleaning with the cheerful scent of fresh Lemons: add a few drops to naturally derived floor, window, and surface cleaning solutions. Do not use Lemon oil on granite or stone, as it may etch the surface.
- Make Lemon part of your beauty routine, adding it to skincare products to reduce the appearance of blemishes or to conditioner and DIY hair masques to give your hair a smoother, shinier look.
- Diffuse Lemon alone or with other citrus and crisp-smelling oils such as Tangerine, Grapefruit, Orange, Bergamot, Rosemary, Tea Tree, Tarragon, and Eucalyptus Radiata to create an aromatic environment that is clean-smelling and positive.
- Diffuse it at work or school for a bright aroma that creates a sense of focus and motivation.
- Add to a tall glass of cold water for a fresh drink to start your day.
- Create custom vinaigrettes or marinades to add a bright taste to summer salads and grilling.
- Add it to tea, baked goods, homemade preserves and other treats.
- Add 1 drop in plain or vanilla yogurt. Top with fresh berries.
- Combine with savoury foods such as chicken, fish, shrimp, and vegetables and with sides such as noodles, rice or pasta salad.
- Remove burnt food from pots and pans by putting a few drops of Lemon in boiling water.
- Diffuse Lemon in your bathroom to make your bathroom smell fresh.
- Keep your carpet or rug smelling fresh with Lemon essential oil added to baking soda. Sprinkle the mixture into the carpet, let it sit for at least 15 minutes, and then vacuum it up.
- Freshen your rubbish bins with Lemon essential oil sprinkled into baking soda. Shake mixture into the bottom of the bins and refresh as needed.
- Fill the kitchen with a dose of Lemon’s familiar lemon-drop aroma to take clean to a whole new level.
- Banish everyday odours in your living room or family room by combining Lemon with other purifying scents such as Pine, Grapefruit, or Peppermint.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour 3 times daily.
Culinary: Add to food or drink recipes to create another layer of flavour.
Storage: Store in a cool, dark place.
- 4 drops Bergamot essential oil
- 3 drops Lemon essential oil
- 3 drops Basil essential oil
- 4 drops Lemon essential oil
- 4 drops Stress Away essential oil blend
- 2 drops Lemongrass essential oil
- 3 drops Orange
- 2 drops Lemon
- 3 drops Grapefruit
Keep out of reach of children. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health care professional prior to use. Avoid direct sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying product.