German Chamomile essential oil has a calming aroma that helps create feelings of peace and patience, and it has been used in herbal remedies for thousands of years throughout ancient Egypt, Greece, and Rome. The essential oil is steam distilled from the flowers of the plant and features a slight apple taste, making it great for tossing into a salad dressing or adding to a fresh cup of tea.
This item is currently not available for purchase.
These products are only available to purchase by Young Living members. To become a Young Living member click on the "Become a Member" link at the top of this page.
* All prices shown include GST. Shipping charges not included.
For 25 years our Seed to Seal® quality commitment has been both a promise to you and a reflection of our sense of global stewardship and accountability. We believe you want only the best for your family and yourself—products that are genuine, free from harmful synthetics, and of unmatched purity. Our proprietary Seed to Seal promise is our pledge to you, the earth, and ourselves that Young Living products will be the best available, now and always.
Seed to Seal and its three pillars—Sourcing, Science, and Standards—are infused into every aspect of our exacting essential oil production processes, both on our own farms and our carefully curated family of partner farms. Seed to Seal is infused into our painstaking quality testing and retesting to ensure that your family enjoys the purest essential oil products on the planet. Ultimately, Seed to Seal is infused into everything we do. We know that for us—and for you—simply nothing else will do.
How to Use
Topical: Apply 2–4 drops to desired area. Dilution not required except for the most sensitive skin. This oil can be applied neat or as part of massage to desired areas.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to one hour three times daily.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health-care practitioner prior to use.
Culinary: Add to food and drink recipes for a fresh, flowery flavour.
Storage: Store in a cool, dark place.
- Diffuse in the evening to create a calming aroma for a relaxing night.
- Add to bath water for a spa-like experience by creating a peaceful aroma..
- Add to daily face regimen to enhance the appearance of healthy-looking skin.
- Add 1- 2 drops to water as part of a comforting evening ritual.
- Add 1- 2 drops to a smoothie, shake or salad.
- Place a few drops in a hot tea to promote feelings of calmness and support.
- DIY air freshener: put 3-5 drops of essential oil onto 3-4 cotton balls and place them in a tiny bowl. You can place the bowls all around the house (perhaps behind the toilet or on the window sills) for a fresh-smelling home.
- DIY car freshener: select what shape you’d like, and cut out two pieces of felt and one piece of cardboard, and glue the felt to both sides of the cardboard. Put 3-6 drops of essential oil on each side, and refresh when needed.
†100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil