Eyeshadow Palette - No. 1
Create eye-catching styles with help from our first-ever pressed-powder eyeshadow palette! Savvy Minerals by Young Living® No. 1 Palette features five rich mineral shadows you can mix and match to create a variety of styles, from subtle to dramatic. Each gorgeous shade is made with a Lavender-infused formula that includes coconut oil and shea butter for a velvety smooth application that easily blends and builds. Plus, without nanoparticles, fillers, parabens or synthetic fragrances, these stunning shadows meet your high standards with flying colours.
Ambition: Deep charcoal shimmer
Timeless: Mauve shimmer
Elegant: Bronze shimmer
Chic: Rose pink shimmer
Charm: Cream shimmer
This item is currently not available for purchase.
These products are only available to purchase by Young Living members. To become a Young Living member click on the "Become a Member" link at the top of this page.
* All prices shown include GST. Shipping charges not included.
- Offers rich shades with high payoff, buildable colour & great blending capabilities.
- Provides long-lasting, all-day wear.
- Ideal for sensitive skin.
- Not tested on animals and vegan friendly.
- Made with mineral-based ingredients.
- Formulated without talc, bismuth, parabens, phthalates, petrochemicals or synthetic fragrances.
- Best Kept Secret (Matte Nude)
- Crushin’ (Nude Peach with Light Shimmer)
- Determined (Medium Brown Shimmer)
- Diffused (Matte Plum)
- Residual (Pale Beige Shimmer)
- Spoiled (Matte Pink)
- Unscripted (Matte Warm Purple)
- Wanderlust (Pale White Shimmer)
- Savvy Minerals by Young Living Eyeliner
- Savvy Minerals by Young Living MultiTasker
- Savvy Minerals by Young Living Foundation
- Savvy Minerals by Young Living Lipstick
- For best results, apply with a brush. Dip the brush into the eyeshadow powder, then lightly tap the brush handle against the side of the lid to remove the excess. Apply lightly to eyelids, building and blending colour as desired.
Shopping for your skin tone is the best place to start. If you have a warm undertone, look for shades with a peachy or golden colour, such as Spoiled or Unscripted. If your skin is cooler, choose shades that look more gray or blue, such as Determined or Wanderlust.
We also recommend having at least two shades - one light and one dark - for your everyday wear. The lighter shade can be used for the brow bone and the darker shade (something close to your skin tone or slightly darker) can be used for the eyelid. While this method can help define your eyes and lids, many looks work best with three or four colours. Play with at least a few shades you love, so you always have ways to perfect your look.