The Aria™ diffuser is a unique, stylish way to bring the benefits of essential oils into your home. It features a solid American maple base and remote, a glass dome to direct the essential oil vapor, relaxing multicoloured LED lights and a selection of soothing, built-in sounds. It also has an auxiliary port (cable included) to play music from a mobile phone or music player.
The Aria Diffuser comes with free 5-ml bottles of Lavender and Lemon essential oils.
Dimensions: Height - approximately 165 mm tall (including diffusion nozzle), Circumference - approximately 686 mm, Diameter - approximately 216 mm
The free oils mentioned above are not included with diffusers that come in Premium Starter Kits.
1. Remove the glass lid.
2. Use the supplied water cup to add water and pour water into the diffuser well until the fill line is reached; do not exceed the fill line.
3. Add 10-15 drops of Young Living essential oil directly to the water. Replace the glass lid.
4. Turn the diffuser unit on using the remote control and select the desired setting (the remote control operates up to 25 feet from the diffuser unit). Select from these operating settings:
- 1H - Press the 1H button for 1 hour of continuous operation, after which the diffuser unit will shut off automatically.
- 2H - Press the 2H button for 2 hours of continuous operation, after which the diffuser unit will shut off automatically.
- 3H - Press the 3H button for 3 hours of continuous operation, after which the diffuser unit will shut off automatically.
5. Use the Melody On/Off button to turn the default sounds on and off.
6. Press the LED button to change the colour of the internal light.
Connect External Music Source
1. Turn the internal music off by pressing the Melody On/Off button.
2. Plug one end of the audio cable into the external input and the other end into the headphone jack of any external music source.
Diffusing times: 1 hour, 2 hours, or 3 hours
Light colour: multicoloured