BLOOM by Young Living Collagen Complete
Bloom by Young Living Collagen Complete® delivers the glow-giving benefits of 10,000 mg of Peptan® liquid marine collagen peptides, also known as hydrolyzed collagen. It also includes wolfberry juice, jasmine green tea extract, and skin-supporting vitamins and minerals with a delicious wolfberry-citrus flavour. A unique formula infused with Young Living’s most popular citrus essential oils, Grapefruit, Lemon and Lime, Collagen Complete is packed with natural ingredients that complement Young Living’s extraordinary Bloom by Young Living skin care line. Its single servings help you enjoy radiant beauty from within every day!
Bloom Collagen Product Information Page
This item is currently not available for purchase.
These products are only available to purchase by Young Living members. To become a Young Living member click on the "Become a Member" link at the top of this page.
* All prices shown include GST. Shipping charges not included.
- 10,000 mg of Peptan Hydrolysed Collagen from France.
- Small molecular size (2,000da) allows for good absorption and assimilation.
- Made from a sustainable marine source (fish).
- Contains various antioxidants.
- Infused with wolfberry juice and citrus oils rich in d-limonene.
- Contains skin supporting minerals.
- Formulated without artificial colours, sweeteners, flavours or preservatives.
- Zero oxidation that only glass bottles can provide.
- Peptan® marine collagen
- Helps to revitalise skin suppleness.
- Helps to rejuvenate skin complexion.
- Helps to restore the natural radiance of skin.
- Helps to improve skin tone and smoothness.
- Helps to strengthen skin elasticity and firmness.
- Helps to support hair, nails and connective tissue health.
- Helps with tissue building and repair.
- Lemon essential oil
- Lime essential oil
- Grapefruit essential oil
- Wolfberry juice
- Jasmine green tea extract
- Shake well before use. Consume immediately upon opening. Best served when chilled.
- For Improvement: Drink 1 bottle daily. Applicable for: ages 30 and above.
- For maintenance: Drink 1 bottle on alternative days or 3-4 bottles a week. Applicable for: ages 25 to 30.
Note: This food is not a sole source of nutrition and should be consumed in conjunction with a nutritious diet and an appropriate physical training or exercise program.
Get to Know
Frequently Asked Questions
Making up almost 30 percent of proteins in the human body, collagen is the key structural protein that ensures cohesion, elasticity, and strength of skin, tendons, ligaments, cartilage and bones.
Marine collagen carries Type 1 collagen which is more targeted to skin structure and carries higher bioavailability compared to bovine or porcine collagen, which is a combination of Type 1 and 2 collagens.
Due to a variety of factors, levels of collagen in the human body begin to naturally deplete from 25 years of age onwards, leading to an appearance of aged skin.
Collagen Complete contains 10,000 mg of Peptan Hydrolysed Collagen which provides a sufficient amount of collagen distribution in our body for skin, bones, tendons and joint cartilage.
Collagen peptide is also known as hydrolysed collagen and is formed when full length collagen is broken down into collagen peptides through the process of hydrolysis. Collagen peptides are smaller than collagen and are therefore better absorbed into the bloodstream after digestion. It is better accepted and assimilated by the body compared to collagen that requires further breakdown in the body before it is accepted and absorbed.
BLOOM by Young Living Collagen Complete contains marine collagen which is derived from fish and therefore is not suitable for vegans. This product is suitable for individuals on pescatarian diets who can consume fish.
Reduced hydration of the skin is responsible for a loss of elasticity and the development of wrinkles. We have shown that Peptan improves the moisture levels of the skin. Peptan supports the intrinsic collagen network of deeper skin layers, by increasing its density as well as improving the structure of the fibres.
Our Lime essential oil is produced exclusively from our Finca Victoria Partner Farm in northern Mexico. With the use of non-GMO seeds, a custom cold-press facility to produce essential oil, and a zero-waste process that includes fair trade farming practices, this farm exemplifies Young Living’s Seed to Seal® quality commitment.