AlkaLime™ is a natural way to safely balance the body's pH level and regulate acid in the digestive system. It contains essential oils and minerals to help counteract over-consumption of processed foods. AlkaLime™ is formulated with Lemon and Lime essential oils, organic lemon powder, antioxidants and biochemical mineral cell salts. This effervescent antacid formula starts working right away to soothe the occasional upset stomach, relieve heartburn and neutralise excess stomach acid. The citrus notes are sure to brighten your mood, and the mineral cell salts help support optimal pH balance in the stomach.
ESSENTIAL OILS: Lemon, Lime
NOTE: Not suitable for sodium restricted diets
To share and sell this product compliantly click here for AlkaLime Product Claim Page.
This item is currently not available for purchase.
These products are only available to purchase by Young Living members. To become a Young Living member click on the "Become a Member" link at the top of this page.
* All prices shown include GST. Shipping charges not included.
- Absorbed easily and quickly by the body
- Soothes the occasional upset stomach
- Relieves heartburn, indigestion and upset stomach associated with excess stomach acid
- An antacid that is gentle on the stomach
- Great source of antioxidants that fight and protect against cell damage caused by free radicals!
- Free of artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners, and formulated with nine biochemical mineral cell salts, the refreshing taste of Lemon and Lime essential oils, and organic lemon powder
- Biochemical mineral cell salts
- Lemon essential oil
- Lime essential oil
- NingXia Red
- YL Blender Bottle
- Balance Complete
- Contains 95mg of potassium per serving (5g). If you have kidney disease or are taking heart or blood pressure medicines, consult your doctor or pharmacist before use.
- This medicine contains 505mg of sodium per serving (5g).
- This product may have a laxative effect.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Store in a cool, dry place, away from excessive heat and direct sunlight.