Lunar New Year will be filled with joy, happiness and endless celebration, but at the same time, there can be a lot at our plate and we can really use some help to serve festive delights. We are on the same team! Let our talented vitality seasoning essential oils save you time and sweat, and fully enjoy family time!
Think essential oils are just for aromatic or topical purposes? Think again! With Young Living’s Vitality Essential Oil line, you can go from home cook to culinary artist with easy, elevated dishes! Create mouth-watering recipes that’ll have your family and guests coming back for seconds!
A small amount of essential oil can make a huge impact on flavor in any dish. Keep in mind the following tips when using essential oils in your recipes:
- Essential oils can be great substitutes for fresh herbs, citrus zest and juice, and spices such as oregano, lime juice, or ground clove.
- Essential oils are potent. We recommend using only 1-2 drops at first, or even the toothpick method when cooking with essential oils: Stick a toothpick through the oil dropper to absorb the oil, then swirl the toothpick through wet ingredients. Give it a taste and gradually add more flavor to your liking.
- Knowledge is key to a successful recipe. Always read the essential oil label before creating your tasty dishes.
Cook smart in the kitchen
Cooking restaurant-quality dishes can be time-consuming and expensive—but it doesn’t have to be that way! Spend less time in the kitchen and enjoy your flavorful meal Vitality Essential Oils and these helpful tips:
- Get the most bang for your buck. You need only small amounts of Vitality essential oils in your recipes, so you can recreate or concoct dozens of new dishes from the same bottle!
- Spend less time cooking and more time savoring every bite. Cut down your prep time, including washing, chopping, and slicing ingredients, and add oils instead.
- Savor the fresh flavor with each essential oil use. Have you ever made a dish that calls for a single sprig of rosemary, but grocery stores only sell fresh herbs in bulk? Dried herbs and spices quickly go stale, while Vitality oils retain their powerful flavor.
10 simple ways to use Vitality oils
Ditch the hours spent Pinterest-ing eventual recipe fails and go with these delicious dishes. These vibrant, flavorful recipes will leave your taste buds tingling!
- Turn lemonade from a summer staple to a gourmet beverage by adding Lavender Vitality to your ice-cold pitcher.
- Cozy up by the fire with a cup of hot cocoa flavored with a hint of Lavender Vitality. For a relaxing evening, try our Lavender Hot Chocolate recipe.
- Spice up your store-bought pasta sauce with Basil Vitality or Thyme Vitality for extra zest.
- Indulge in our guilt-free Peppermint Brownie recipe for the whole family to enjoy.
- Sweeten up your day with a few drops of Grapefruit Vitality in your water.
- Infuse Chinese dishes with the fresh, bold flavor of Ginger Vitality.
- Experience a burst of flavor with Orange Vitality in your pancake or waffle batter.
- Cool off your palate with the zest of Citrus Fresh Vitality in your plain yogurt.
Peppermint Brownie Recipe
|1 15-ounce can low-sodium black beans||1/3 cup coconut oil|
|1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder||1/8 teaspoon salt|
|2 teaspoons vanilla extract||1/2 cup honey|
|3 eggs||2 drops Peppermint Vitality|
1.Preheat oven to 350°F.
2.Rinse and drain black beans.
3.Melt coconut oil on stove until clear.
4.Blend all ingredients except eggs in food processor until smooth.
5.In a separate bowl, lightly whisk eggs until well beaten.
6.Fold into chocolate mixture.
7.Pour mixture into a greased 8×8 pan and bake 25-30 minutes.
8.Let cool 15 minutes then cut.
9.Let cool another 15 minutes and serve.
Explore our vast range of Vitality oils！
Now that you’re familiar with Vitality essential oils, try our Thai Minced Lettuce Wrap recipe and other holiday recipes on the blog.
What are your favorite tips for using Vitality essential oils in your food and drinks?
Share with us in the comments so we can try them!
*Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use. Not intended for use with infants.
This post is also available in: Chinese (Traditional)
Leave A Comment