Cinnamon Bark essential oil’s warm and comforting aroma exudes a familiar scent from the naturally occurring constituent cinnamaldehyde. It plays an integral role in our proprietary, top-selling Thieves® essential oil blend, where it is combined with Clove, Lemon, and other essential oils for a signature aroma. There’s no doubt that Cinnamon Bark is a favourite during the winter seasons, as its sweet and spicy scent evokes memories of the holidays. For a festive note, diffuse Cinnamon Bark with Frankincense, Orange, Tangerine, Clove, or Nutmeg. Cinnamon Bark can also be applied topically if diluted properly to avoid skin irritation.
This item is currently not available for purchase.
These products are only available to purchase by Young Living members. To become a Young Living member click on the "Become a Member" link at the top of this page.
* All prices shown include VAT. Shipping charges not included.
- Can be applied to skin for cleansing purposes
- Can be added to household cleaning products for a spicy, enriching aroma
- Can be diffused to eliminate strong odors
- Contains the naturally occurring constituent cinnamaldehyde
- Combine Cinnamon Bark with water in a glass spray bottle for a quick cleansing formula and apply it to surfaces.
- Add 5 drops of Cinnamon Bark and 3 drops of Lemon essential oil to soapy water and pour it down the drain. Let the mixture sit for 1 hour to freshen a musty garbage disposal.
- Dilute Cinnamon Bark with V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex and massage it on your feet for a warming sensation.
- Diffuse it in your home, especially during the holidays, for an inviting, warm environment.
- Get creative by combining Cinnamon Bark with complementary oils such as Frankincense, Orange, Tangerine, Clove, or Nutmeg.
- Make the kitchen a gathering place for friends and family with this warm, inviting aroma.
- Focus on deep work in your study or at your desk with this spicy scent.
- Find rainy day respite in your bedroom by diffusing this cosy, nostalgic aroma as you cuddle up in bed with fluffy pillows and a book.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 10 minutes 3 times daily.