Young Living’s exclusive Copaiba Vanilla Moisturizing Conditioner restores moisture and strength to dry, damaged and over-processed hair. Made with a blend of moisturising, plant-derived ingredients—and no sulfates, parabens or heavy silicones—this conditioner delivers long-lasting hydration without weighing hair down. Formulated with pracaxi seed oil, avocado seed oil and luxurious murumuru butter—all rich in vitamins, antioxidants and fatty acids—and infused with 10 premium essential oils chosen specifically by Founder D. Gary Young to help damaged and dry hair, this conditioner delivers deep hydration to your hair and scalp to reduce and prevent breakage. Scented with the warm, woodsy aroma of Copaiba essential oil, Copaiba Vanilla Moisturizing Shampoo and Conditioner work in tandem to leave your hair feeling smooth, manageable, and full of healthy shine.
This item is currently not available for purchase.
These products are only available to purchase by Young Living members. To become a Young Living member click on the "Become a Member" link at the top of this page.
* All prices shown include GST. Shipping charges not included.
- Vegan friendly
- Formulated for all hair types but ideal for dry and/or damaged hair
- Restores and locks in moisture
- Prevents breakage and controls split ends
- Leaves hair soft, smooth and shiny
- Formulated without harsh silicones, sulfates, parabens, synthetic colours or fragrances, phthalates, DEA or animal-derived ingredients
- Copaiba essential oil†: This premium essential oil contains high levels of beta-caryophyllene and has a sweet, comforting aroma.
- Pracaxi seed oil (Pentaclethra macroloba): Cold pressed from the seeds of the Pentaclethra macroloba tree, this oil is rich in behenic acid, a long-chain fatty acid that helps replenish hair hydration.
- Avocado oil: This oil is rich in vitamins A, D, and E and amino acids and quickly absorbs to provide the hair and scalp with nourishing moisture.
- Murumuru butter: Derived from the nuts of the Astrocaryum murumuru tree, this rich butter helps lock in moisture and adds a natural shine to dry, damaged hair.