Steam distilled from flowers of trees grown at Young Living’s farm in Ecuador, Ylang Ylang essential oil has a sweet, romantic aroma and moisturizing properties, making it a key ingredient in many luxury skin and hair products. Ylang Ylang is often classified as a heart note because it emerges just as the top notes begin to dissipate. Add it to your daily moisturizer, a steamy bath, or home- made hair mask for a relaxing, luxuriously aromatic at-home spa day.
This item is currently not available for purchase.
These products are only available to purchase by Young Living members. To become a Young Living member click on the "Become a Member" link at the top of this page.
* All prices shown include VAT. Shipping charges not included.
- Has a pleasant, floral aroma
- Helps create a calming environment
- Can help moisturize skin
- Enhances the appearance of healthy-looking skin
- Germacrene D
- Benzyl acetate
- Geranyl acetate
- Benzyl benzoate
- Para-cresyl methyl ether
- Methyl benzoate
- Benzyl salicylate
- Rub Ylang Ylang on your wrists and neck to leave a calming, floral fragrance you can enjoy throughout the day.
- Add it to your lotion or a non-comedogenic carrier oil to enjoy its moisturizing properties.
- Mix 1–3 drops with coconut oil for a deep-conditioning hair treatment that will leave hair smelling sweet and floral.
- Add it to a hot bath to create a relaxing atmosphere to help you unwind after a long day.
- Keep romance alive in your bedroom with this warm, floral scent
- Fill your home with feelings of safety and comfort when you infuse it with the depth and sweetness of this tropical aroma.
- 2 drops Grapefruit Essential Oil
- 2 drops Lavender Essential Oil
- 2 drops Ylang Ylang Essential Oil
- 5 drops Ylang Ylang
- 5 drops Lavender
- 1 drop Ravintsara
- 1 drop Eucalyptus Globulus
- 6 drops Royal Hawaiian™ Sandalwood
- 4 drops Ylang Ylang
- 2 drops Idaho Balsam Fir
- 2 drops Frankincense
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour 3 times daily.