Young Living’s Dewdrop Diffuser functions as a humidifier, atomizer, and aroma diffuser in one simple-to-use product. Its ultrasonic technology breaks any mixture of essential oils and water into millions of microparticles, disperses them into the air, and releases the constituents found in Young Living essential oils. Custom designed with up to ten hours of diffusion, automatic shut-off, and 11 LED light options, Young Living’s Dewdrop Diffuser can transform any space into a spa-like atmosphere.
Transform your surroundings: The ultrasonic frequency generates waves at 1.7 million times per second, releasing essential oil molecules into the air to help create a relaxing, spa-like atmosphere in your home or office.
Comes with one 5ml Citrus Fresh Essential Oil Blend and one 5ml Lavender Essential Oil.
This item is currently not available for purchase.
These products are only available to purchase by Young Living members. To become a Young Living member click on the "Become a Member" link at the top of this page.
* All prices shown include VAT. Shipping charges not included.
- Diffuses essential oils to dispel odors and create a relaxing atmosphere of peace and harmony.
- Offers a customized experience with three run modes:
- High mode runs approximately 5 hours continuously.
- Low mode runs approximately 8 hours continuously.
- Intermittent mode (1 minute on/1 minute off) runs approximately 10 hours.
- Adds light to any room with 11 different light settings that can be turned on or off independent of diffuser function.
- Creates a romantic environment with its candle-like flicker mode.
- Transitions gently from one color to the next when in light cycle mode.
- The Dewdrop has 11 different light settings that can be turned off or on independent of diffuser function. Settings include a romantic candle-like flicker mode and a light cycle mode.
- Operation Time: 10-hour maximum run time setting.
How to Use
- 1. Remove both outer and inner lids.
- 2. Add water until level reaches, but does not exceed, the red water fill line marker.
- 3. Add 5-8 drops of essential oil.
- 4. Replace both lids back onto the unit; align the groove on the outer lid to the notch on the base.
- 5. Plug the power adaptor into a power outlet.
- 6. Press the on/off button to switch on.
- 7. The unit should be producing mist and the LED light should be on