Bergamot essential oil has a light citrusy scent, which can be both uplifting and relaxing when diffused. Its fruity and sweet flora is also ideal for making your own perfume. Infuse to your facial cream or lotion to bring radiance and vitality to the skin.
[Product Weight: 0.1KG]
This item is currently not available for purchase.
These products are only available to purchase by Young Living members. To become a Young Living member click on the "Become a Member" link at the top of this page.
* All prices shown include VAT. Shipping charges not included.
- Can help relieve tension during times of occasional stress
- Has a citrus aroma with a floral hint
- Has skin-cleansing properties*
- May reduce the appearance of blemishes*
- Includes the naturally-occurring constituents limonene, linalool, gamma-terpinene, and beta-pinene
- Linalyl Acetate
- Upgrade your skin care routine by adding a drop of Bergamot to your favorite shampoos, soaps, serums, and cleansers.
- Diffuse Bergamot at home, in the classroom, or while working to create an uplifting, positive environment.
- Add it to your favorite nighttime moisturizer for an uplifting scent and to reduce the appearance of blemishes.
- Create a signature perfume by mixing Bergamot with a floral middle note, like Jasmine or Geranium, and a musky base note, like Cedarwood, Patchouli, or Frankincense.
- Turn a lazy afternoon into uplifted relaxation with a bright, sweet aroma wafting from your diffuser.
- Invite calm into your classroom with this happy scent.
- Help boost positivity around the office with this uplifting citrus aroma.
Aromatic: Diffuse 1 to 3 times daily.