Dreaming of an unforgettable escape? Keep sharing the products you love and you could earn a trip to our world-class NovaVita Health and Wellness Center nestled on our beautiful Finca Botanica Farm in Guayaquil, Ecuador.* Winners will enjoy a four-night, all-expenses-paid retreat at our newly renovated facilities, December 10–14, 2023.
• Round-trip airfare and a four-night stay at the NovaVita bungalows
• Breakfast, lunch, and dinner
• Welcome kit with Ylang Ylang essential oil
• Credit toward your chosen treatment at the NovaVita Health and Wellness Center
Qualification period: July 1–September 30, 2023
Qualifying for this trip is as simple as sharing the products you love, earning points for building your business, and securing a top position on the point earners leaderboard.
There will be 48 qualifiers from around the world, including:
• 30 qualifiers from the U.S./Canada
• 10 qualifiers from APAC
• 6 qualifiers from EMEA
• 2 qualifiers from LATAM
Qualifiers are determined based on the highest points earned during the qualification period (July 1–September 30, 2023).
You can earn points by achieving specific milestones during the qualification period.
Sell to new Customers and Brand Partners:
• Earn 1 point when you sell 100+ PV of products on a new Customer’s or Brand Partner’s first order. Their order must be a loyalty order to qualify.
Build Customer and Brand Partner loyalty:
• Earn 1 point when your new Customer or Brand Partner places their second consecutive loyalty order of 100+ PV.
• Earn 3 points when your new Customer or Brand Partner places their third consecutive loyalty order of 100+ PV.
Grow in rank:
• Earn 5 points for each new rank you achieve based on your organizational product sales from your Customers and Brand Partners.
Help your Brand Partners grow in rank:
• Earn 5 points for each rank your personally enrolled Brand Partner achieves based on their organizational product sales to Customers and Brand Partners.
Maintain your rank:
• Earn 3 points if you maintain your new rank advancement the following month after achieving it by keeping your organizational product sales to Customers and Brand Partners consistent.