Steam distilled from flowers of trees grown at Young Living’s farm in Ecuador, Ylang Ylang essential oil has a sweet, romantic aroma and moisturizing properties, making it a key ingredient in many luxury skin and hair products. Ylang Ylang is often classified as a heart note because it emerges just as the top notes begin to dissipate. Add it to your daily moisturizer, a steamy bath, or homemade hair mask for a relaxing, luxuriously aromatic at-home spa day.
|Item No. (SKU):|
|Brand Partner Price:|
This item is currently not available for purchase.
This product is only available to purchase by Young Living Brand Partner. To join and become a Young Living Brand Partner click on the Become a Brand Partner link at the top of this page.
* All prices shown include VAT. Shipping charges not included.
- Has a pleasant, floral aroma
- Helps create a calming environment
- Can help moisturize skin
- Enhances the appearance of healthy-looking skin
- Nourishes the hair and scalp
- Germacrene D
- Benzyl acetate
- Geranyl acetate
- Benzyl benzoate,
- Para-cresyl methyl ether
- Methyl benzoate
- Benzyl salicylate
- Rub Ylang Ylang on your wrists and neck to leave a calming, floral fragrance you can enjoy throughout the day.
- Add it to your lotion or a non-comedogenic carrier oil to enjoy its moisturizing properties.
- Mix 1–3 drops with coconut oil for a deep-conditioning hair treatment that will leave hair smelling sweet and floral.
- Add it to a hot bath to create a relaxing atmosphere to help you unwind after a long day.
- Keep romance alive in your bedroom with this warm, floral scent.
- Fill your home with feelings of safety and comfort when you infuse it with the depth and sweetness of this tropical aroma.
makes a great addition to skin care products because of its moisturizing properties.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour 3 times daily.
a uniquely uplifting experience.
- 2 drops Grapefruit Essential Oil
- 2 drops Lavender Essential Oil
- 2 drops Ylang Ylang Essential Oil
smelling blend of complementary oils and say see ya later to stuffy, smelly spaces.
- 5 drops Ylang Ylang essential oil
- 5 drops Lavender essential oil
- 1 drop Ravintsara essential oil
- 1 drop Eucalyptus Globulus essential oil
- 6 drops Royal Hawaiian™ Sandalwood
- 4 drops Ylang Ylang
- 2 drops Idaho Balsam Fir
- 2 drops Frankincense
prior to use.
Get to Know
the lush, tropical rainforests of islands in the South Pacific and Asia. This tree can grow up to 40 feet tall and is
from the Annonaceae family.