Escape with us to where it all began.
Join YL Brand Partners from around the world to celebrate three decades of wellness, purpose, and abundance at YL30 - Young Living’s 2024 International Grand Convention and special 30 Year Anniversary Celebration. At YL30 you’ll experience thrilling launches, hands-on product perusing and have an opportunity to make lifelong connections and lasting memories. Enjoy exciting excursions, including a visit to Young Living’s iconic Lavender Farm and Distillery in Mona, Utah and the Skyrider Wilderness Ranch – nestled in the hills of Tabiona, Utah and home to abundant wildlife and stunning vistas – which always held a special place in Young Living Founder D. Gary Young’s heart.
Over 115 Fabulous Prizes
Promotion Period and Trip Dates:
- Qualification period: 01 Nov 2023 to 31 March 2024 (5 months)
- Trip Dates: 15 to 21 July 2024 (14 to 21 July 2024 for Top 5 Qualifiers)
- Baseline OGV Month: October 2023
- YL Escape USA 2024 SKU #: 44909
- Registration Fee: $10 AUD/10$ NZD
- Registration period: 01 Nov 2023 to 29 Feb 2024
- Registration via the Virtual Office is compulsory and ensures you’re eligible to earn the trip or products prizes. More importantly, it also means you're making a formal commitment to yourself; a commitment to setting your goals and delivering on the actions required to achieve success!
- A YL Escape USA Dashboard will be available via the Virtual Office in due course.
- Brand partners will need to accept the T&C’s before having access to the dashboard.
- There will be a lucky draw for all brand partners who register for YL Escape between 01 - 30 Nov 2023. There are up to 10 prizes to be won!
- Earn a minimum of 35 points to be eligible to qualify for Trip Prizes (1 – 80)
- Earn a minimum of 25 points to be eligible to qualify for the Product Prizes (81 – 115)
Minimum Requirements during qualification period
- Qualify at the paid rank of Senior Star or higher at least once during the qualification period.
- Personally enrol a minimum of five (5)** AUNZ Young Living brand partners during the promotion period who place a qualifying 100 PV enrolment order in their first month.
- Rank advance a minimum of two (2) AUNZ Young Living brand partners*** in two separate legs within your organisation.
- Cumulatively increase your Starting Rank# baseline OGV^ by a minimum of:
- Distributor, Star or Senior Star: 3,000
- Executive: 4,000
- Silver: 5,000
- Gold: 8,000
- Platinum: 8,000
* See FAQs for information about new brand partners who commence participation in subsequent months
**You must have personally enrolled the brand partner during the qualifying period and be listed as the enroller for the duration of YL Escape USA 2024.
*** Rank advancement points can be earned on those personally enrolled between 01 May 2023 – 31 March 2024, who rank advance for the first time during the qualification period and who have not previously rank advanced to Executive.
# Starting Rank = Highest Achieved Rank
^See FAQs for more information on how to calculate your OGV baseline
-Enrolment points are not earned on any qualifying orders from brand partners the participant did not personally enrol during the promotion period or who enrolled under Young Living’s Sponsor Placement Program.
-Qualifiers must have ranked at Senior Star or higher during the qualification period.
-Enrolment points are capped at a maximum of 10 new enrollees (20 points).
-Points are earned for first-time rank advancement and any additional maintenance of the new rank.
-Rank advancement must come from two separate legs from brand partners enrolled after 1st May 2023 – excluding any brand partner who has already achieved Executive during that time.
-Should a brand partner advance rank twice or more, then revert to their previously first-time achieved rank, rank maintenance points will only be payable for the maintenance of the highest achieved rank.
-Diamond brand partners will not be listed on the official YL Escape USA 2024 Leaderboard from Head Office.
-Additional points for involvement in any YL events (as advised by YL) during the qualification can be earned for all YL Escape USA 2024 participants.
Note: Final points, achieved ranks, and therefore qualifiers, will only be known on or around 19th April 2024 upon completion of the commission report.
IMPORTANT: Always read the full program details, FAQs and terms and conditions.
Qualification Criteria Matrix
* AUNZ brand partners enrolled during the promotion period only
** Applies to all new enrollees since the 1st May 2023, who rank advance during the qualification period
+ OGV increase: participating brand partners will receive a maximum of 10 points for this requirement. OGV targets will not be updated once a brand partner rank advances to a new rank.
**It is the responsibility of each qualifier to book their own flights that will then be reimbursed by YL according to the travel voucher qualified for. Travel vouchers can only be used towards economy class airfares from your nearest Australian or New Zealand capital city (Auckland, Wellington, Christchurch) return to Salt Lake City and cannot be put towards additional travel.
^The Grand Prize will be awarded to the participant who has the highest number of points and has achieved all minimum criteria at the end of the qualification period for YL Escape 2024.
Please note: The only meals provided during YL Escape 2024 will be breakfast each day at the Hilton Hotel, as well as lunch on both farm days. All other meals will be the responsibility of the qualifier.
| # of Prizes
|30 – 34 Points
|Up to 10
| One Ticket to YL30 - International Grand Convention or One Virtual Ticket to YL30 - International Grand Convention (if available)
Rose Essential Oil 5ml
|25 – 30 Points
|Up to 25
| One Virtual Ticket to YL30 - International Grand Convention (if available)
Frankincense Essential Oil 15ml
-Prize winners numbered 1- 80 must be registered for the competition, have achieved a minimum of 35 points, and meet the full qualification criteria to be eligible to redeem the prize.
-Prize winners numbered 81-115 must be registered for the competition, have achieved a minimum of 25 points and meet all other criteria to be eligible to redeem the prize.
-In the event of a tie, Young Living AUNZ will assign prizes based on the first brand partner to reach the necessary qualification criteria and nominated points totals.
-Always read the full program details, FAQs and terms and conditions.