Need high protection from the sun? Enjoy long hikes and days at the beach while protecting your skin with Young Living’s Mineral Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50. This broad spectrum sunscreen is formulated to protect you from both UVA and UVB rays and features naturally derived plant- and mineral-based ingredients and is water-resistant. If you use this sunscreen as directed with other sun protection measures, it can aid in the prevention of premature skin ageing. Keep your skin protected in all kinds of weather with this sunscreen!
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL AND FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS FOR USE. REFER TO THE HEALTH WARNINGS BELOW.
This item is currently not available for purchase.
These products are only available to purchase by Young Living members. To become a Young Living member click on the "Become a Member" link at the top of this page.
* All prices shown include GST. Shipping charges not included.
- Helps prevent sunburn for all skin types, including sensitive skin.
- Broad spectrum formula to protect from UVA and UVB rays.
- Reef safe.
- Water and sweat resistant up to 80 minutes.
- Formulated without avobenzone, oxybenzone, retinyl palmitate, parabens, phthalates, petrochemicals, PABA and 1,4-dioxane, UV chemical absorbers, artificial colours or synthetic fragrances.
- Along with other sun protection measures, using sunscreen may reduce the risk of some skin cancers;
- Can aid in the prevention of sun spots & solar keratoses and,
- May help prevent premature skin ageing.
- Dermatologist tested.
- Zinc Oxide 220 mg/g
- Avoid contact with eyes. May be irritating to the eyes. If eye contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
- If product is swallowed, seek medical help or contact a Poison Information Centre right away.
- If skin irritation or rash occurs, discontinue use and seek medical advice.
- Prolonged high risk exposure to the sun should be avoided. It is important to wear protective clothing, hats and eyewear when exposed to the sun. Frequent reapplication is required for effective sun protection.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Frequently Asked Questions
SPF stands for “sun protection factor,” and it measures how well a sunscreen protects the skin from UVB rays. Since SPF values don’t include UVA protection, it’s also very important to choose a sunscreen that offers broadspectrum protection, like our Mineral Sunscreen Lotion. This means that the sunscreen also blocks UVA rays.
Yes; our Mineral Sunscreen Lotion provides safe and effective sun protection for the face and body
Mineral Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50 is proudly made in Perth, Australia, and distributed to all Young Living markets around the world.
The wording on the label reads 'Product of USA' because the formula was created in USA.