Build body and shine from root to tip with Young Living's exclusive Lavender Volume Shampoo. Infused with a blend of eight premium essential oils chosen by Founder D. Gary Young with the needs of fine and thin hair types in mind, plus a carefully formulated combination of other naturally derived ingredients, this shampoo gently cleanses and restores volume for fuller, thicker-looking hair. Free from sulfates, parabens and silicones, this shampoo is formulated with plant-based cleansers that remove daily buildup and naturally boost volume with yeast extract, while olive-derived squalane, and monoi oil deliver lightweight, nourishing moisture to the hair and scalp. Scented with the calming floral aroma of Lavender essential oil, this shampoo will leave your hair touchably soft and full of healthy volume.
Size : 236ml
This item is currently not available for purchase.
These products are only available to purchase by Young Living members. To become a Young Living member click on the "Become a Member" link at the top of this page.
* All prices shown include GST. Shipping charges not included.
- Vegan friendly
- Formulated for all hair types but ideal for fine, thin and/or limp hair
- Infused with the fresh, floral, and calming aroma of Lavender premium essential oil
- Lightweight, silicone-free formula won’t weigh hair down
- Leaves hair clean, soft and smooth
- Formulated without harsh sulfates, parabens, synthetic colours or fragrances, phthalates, silicones, DEA or animal-derived ingredients
- Lavender essential oil†: Lavender essential oil has a tranquil aroma that is soothing to the senses, as well as to the skin when applied topically.
- Yeast extract: Derived from azalea flowers, this extract is rich in biopeptides that help support fuller, thicker looking hair.
- Squalane: This lightweight oil is derived from olives and is a natural silicone alternative that works to soften and smooth hair.
- Monoi oil (Plumeria acutifolia flower extract): A fast absorbing oil that helps moisturise the hair and scalp and has been used in the South Pacific as a hair beauty secret for generations.