Young Living’s exclusive Lavender Volume Conditioner nourishes hair for a fuller-looking, healthy mane. Created with eight premium essential oils chosen by Founder D. Gary Young especially for those with fine or thin hair types and other plant-derived ingredients, this conditioner delivers nourishing moisture without weighing hair down. Formulated with pracaxi seed oil and rich murumuru butter to help restore hair’s natural moisture balance and with chamomile extract and pomegranate juice that help strengthen hair, add shine, and condition the scalp, this conditioner pairs with Lavender Volume Shampoo to leave your hair full of soft body and bounce.
This item is currently not available for purchase.
These products are only available to purchase by Young Living members. To become a Young Living member click on the "Become a Member" link at the top of this page.
* All prices shown include GST. Shipping charges not included.
- Vegan friendly
- Formulated for all hair types but ideal for fine, thin and/or limp hair
- Restores moisture and shine without weighing hair down
- Gently conditions to soften, smooth, and improve hair manageability
- Adds lasting volume without silicone ingredients
- Formulated without harsh sulfates, parabens, silicones, preservatives, synthetic colours or fragrances, phthalates, DEA or animal-derived ingredients KEY
- Lavender essential oil†: Lavender essential oil has a tranquil aroma that is soothing to the senses, as well as to the skin when applied topically.
- Pracaxi seed oil (Pentaclethra macroloba): Cold pressed from the seeds of the Pentaclethra macroloba tree, this oil is high in behenic acid, a long-chain fatty acid that helps replenish hair hydration.
- Murumuru butter: This rich butter is derived from the nuts of the Astrocaryum murumuru tree and helps lock in moisture and add a natural shine to dry, damaged hair.
- Chamomile extract (Chamomilla recutita): Used throughout history for its soothing and hydrating properties, this ingredient provides nourishing moisture to strengthen hair strands and add shine.
- Pomegranate juice (Punica granatum): This fruit juice is high in antioxidants and helps condition the hair and scalp.