R.C.™ Essential Oil is a powerful blend of Spruce, Cypress, and three types of Eucalyptus oils (E. globulus, E. radiata, and E. citriodora). Diffuse or apply it directly before, during, or after your workout. Its energetic aroma will help you stay motivated when you hit the weights, treadmill, or bike.
You can also combine Young Living R.C. oil with V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex for an invigorating massage. This routine creates a relaxing spa-like experience and can even help when your day demands that you be out and about earlier than usual. Its robust scent will help you perk up as your day begins.
R.C. is also a great substitute for Aroma Siez™ in Young Living’s Raindrop Technique®.
This item is currently not available for purchase.
These products are only available to purchase by Young Living members. To become a Young Living member click on the "Become a Member" link at the top of this page.
* All prices shown include VAT. Shipping charges not included.
For 25 years our Seed to Seal® quality commitment has been both a promise to you and a reflection of our sense of global stewardship and accountability. We believe you want only the best for your family and yourself—products that are genuine, free from harmful synthetics, and of unmatched purity. Our proprietary Seed to Seal promise is our pledge to you, the earth, and ourselves that Young Living products will be the best available, now and always.
Seed to Seal and its three pillars—Sourcing, Science, and Standards—are infused into every aspect of our exacting essential oil production processes, both on our own farms and our carefully curated family of partner farms. Seed to Seal is infused into our painstaking quality testing and retesting to ensure that your family enjoys the purest essential oil products on the planet. Ultimately, Seed to Seal is infused into everything we do. We know that for us—and for you—simply nothing else will do.
- Promotes restful sleep and provides a relaxing aroma in a stuffy environment
- Creates an invigorating experience when added to a bath or shower
- Provides a refreshing sensation when applied to the skin
- Can be used as part of an exercise routine to promote the sensation of deeper breathing
- Can be diffused during the cold-weather season
- Provides a refreshing respiratory experience when applied to the chest
- Rub R.C. on your chest and the back of your neck before an early morning workout to promote the sensation of deeper breathing.
- Use R.C. with V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex for a foot or back massage after your gym routine, outdoor adventure, or yoga practice to enjoy a refreshing scent.
- Add a few drops to a hot bath or shower. The warm water will calm and soothe you, and the oil will diffuse with the steam for an invigorating and empowering experience.
- Brighten your outlook during early morning errands by applying R.C. to your chest and wrists.
- Apply R.C. topically with V-6 oil to your chest in the evenings for a refreshing respiratory experience.
- Open your home with an aroma that will take you to the heart of a deep, cooling forest.
- Invigorate your workout routine with a refreshing breeze of eucalyptus aromas.
- Add power to your shower and fill your bathroom with this invigorating aroma.
- Infuse your bedtime routine with a cool, effervescent scent for a deep sense of comfort.
- Banish musty aromas from stuffy spaces and create the sensation of a fresh breeze.
- Invite the comfort of crisp, rich, familiar scents into your hotel room when you are away from home.
- Enliven a spa experience with the cooling, peaceful aroma of an outdoor refuge.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 30 minutes 3 times daily.
Get to Know
Topical: Dilute 1 drop with 1 drop of V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex or olive oil and apply to desired area as needed.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 30 minutes, 3 times daily.
Children can be particularly sensitive, so we suggest great caution when using oils with a child. The health and well-being of our members is very important to us, and every person is different and may react differently to various essential oils and oil supplements. We recommend consulting a health professional before using any of our products to determine if it is right for you or your child. We also recommend doing a patch test on a small area of the skin before applying any oil to a larger area to make sure it is diluted appropriately.