Tangerine essential oil is extracted by cold pressing the rind of the tangerine fruit. Tangerines, which are part of the Rutaceae family, likely originated in Southeast Asia and have since spread to subtropical areas around the world. Like the fresh citrus fruit, Tangerine oil is loved by children and adults alike, with its delightfully sweet aroma that can create a happy, contented mindset.
Because of its appealing aroma, Tangerine oil uses include a wealth of topical and aromatic applications. Use its cleansing benefits in your morning skin care routine for an added boost or apply it to your temples before study time or meditation. Its fragrant, calming aroma also makes it an important part of Young Living favourites such as Citrus Fresh™, Joy™, Inner Child™, Peace & Calming®, NingXia Red® and Slique® Essence.
Tangerine essential oil is one of the sweetest flavours of all Young Living’s citrus culinary oils. Bringing complex citrus notes to savoury dishes and desserts, Tangerine essential oil is a bright, tangy addition in the kitchen.
This item is currently not available for purchase.
These products are only available to purchase by Young Living members. To become a Young Living member click on the "Become a Member" link at the top of this page.
* All prices shown include GST. Shipping charges not included.
For 25 years our Seed to Seal® quality commitment has been both a promise to you and a reflection of our sense of global stewardship and accountability. We believe you want only the best for your family and yourself—products that are genuine, free from harmful synthetics, and of unmatched purity. Our proprietary Seed to Seal promise is our pledge to you, the earth, and ourselves that Young Living products will be the best available, now and always.
Seed to Seal and its three pillars—Sourcing, Science, and Standards—are infused into every aspect of our exacting essential oil production processes, both on our own farms and our carefully curated family of partner farms. Seed to Seal is infused into our painstaking quality testing and retesting to ensure that your family enjoys the purest essential oil products on the planet. Ultimately, Seed to Seal is infused into everything we do. We know that for us—and for you—simply nothing else will do.
- Bright, uplifting citrus aroma
- Promotes happiness, playfulness and creativity
- Cleanses and beautifies the skin
- Beta-Phellandrene and Cis Beta-Ocimene
- Add to a gentle facial cleanser for extra cleansing benefits and beautifying properties.
- Put a couple drops of oil on cotton balls and clip them on your car air vents. They’ll disperse a refreshing, citrus scent that’s perfect for rush hour.
- Add a drop or two of Tangerine to NingXia Zyng™ for a delicious and tangy twist on the lightly sweetened sparkling drink.
- Give your marinades a sweet kick by adding Tangerine essential oil instead of Lemon or Lime.
- Add a few drops to your water to get a refreshing citrus taste.
- Try adding a little Tangerine to your salad dressing for a wonderful citrus zing.
- Create a DIY air freshener by combining 30 drops oil with 2 cups water in a glass bottle. Spray around the house for a fresh, clean scent.
Diffuse at work or at home to infuse your space with a sweet, refreshing aroma.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour 3 times daily.
Culinary: Add to food or drink recipes to create another layer of flavour.
Storage: Store in a cool, dark place.
- 2 drops Jade Lemon essential oil
- 2 drops Myrrh essential oil
- 3 drops Citrus Fresh essential oil blend
- 3 drops Tangerine essential oil
- 2 drops Juniper essential oil
- 4 drops Raven essential oil blend
- 6 drops Tangerine essential oil
- 2 drops Idaho Blue Spruce essential oil